Donald Prince

Started by Xixax, February 26, 2003, 11:25:07 AM

Xixax

Quote from: Pas RapportI don't need a dick in my anus to know I absolutely don't want a dick in my anus.
[/size]

Jeremy Blackman

Holy God. Best thing since Icy Hot Stuntaz.

This has to be fake.

Just read this exclusive interview at his fansite before you listen to his mp3s.

edit: Now that I think about it, this is kind of sad, really sad, and not even in a funny way. He has such huge ambitions and such small chances. SMALL chances.

Pedro

This is SO great...my god this is pure beauty....his voice, it rings so clearly.   :-D IM A FAN FOR LIFE!

bonanzataz

Wow.

That's all I have to say.
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

Jeremy Blackman

It sounds like he's listening to the music on headphones, and can't really hear himself singing. Know what I mean?

And what is that in the background, MIDI?

One thing I love though: his lyric echoes & repetitions. Classic.

I wanna take a look in your heart and see how you feel
I wanna move on, I wanna see you smile
Cause when you cry, it hurts me too

Those are actually kind of good lyrics, and they could probably be redeemed by some boy band (paradox?), but this kid will never be able to sing anything.

Pedro

UPDATE: The original given link now contains a new track: "Losing U" Along with a new Re-recorded version of "Undone"
I find it his best yet.

Xixax

Oh, man. I am so glad this thread was freshened.

I had totally forgotten how much ass Donald kicks!!!
Quote from: Pas RapportI don't need a dick in my anus to know I absolutely don't want a dick in my anus.
[/size]

USTopGun47

Donald Prince is a god.  I am kind of disapointed, however, that he has removed "Freedom" from his website.  But I'll always keep singing, "Freedom, ohhh ohhh ohh Freedom, It is what you want it is what you need" in my head.  His music is truly the PERFECT mix for all sorts of occasions - parties, weddings, Bar Mitzvahs.  Anyone thinking of any live concerts to come perhaps?  Lets keep our fingers crossed.  P.S. What great publicity shots!
I'm somebody now, Harry. Everybody likes me. Soon, millions of people will see me and they'll all like me. I'll tell them about you, and your father, how good he was to us. Remember? It's a reason to get up in the morning. It's a reason to lose weight, to fit in the red dress. It's a reason to smile. It makes tomorrow all right. What have I got Harry, hm? Why should I even make the bed, or wash the dishes? I do them, but why should I? I'm alone. Your father's gone, you're gone. I got no one to care for. What have I got, Harry? I'm lonely. I'm old.

Sigur Rós

Pwaybloe

That... that was groundbreaking.  

To quote Donald's greatest song, "Losing U": "I've never felt this way befoOoOoOoOre"

...and I shall not ever again.  Bravo.

aclockworkjj

what the fuck?...seriously.

Sigur Rós

How is Donald doing? Any new songs any European-tour. Now that Cash is gone maybe Donald Prinze will fill the empty space.