N*E*R*D

Started by Tommy Both, January 11, 2003, 05:23:52 PM

Tommy Both

Am I the only here that thinks their latest musicvideo for the song Provider is pretty damn fine? Our one and only Apt. Client Mr. Renfro playin the lead in it.. And btw, I dig their music too.

Pubrick

Quote from: tommy_bothAm I the only here that thinks their latest musicvideo for the song Provider is pretty damn fine?

yes, apparently.
under the paving stones.

Tommy Both

NEON MERCURY

..i like them ..b/c the neptunes kick asssssssssssss!!!sthis  is one of those "rap" bands that if you don't like "rap" you wil likew this..
the cd i got was in the "rock" section at best buy..lound&agressive&catchy&groovy

Sigur Rós

Yeah I agree with you. Both the video and the song is mighty fine!

freakerdude

Supposedly, the first or the album that came out in 2001/2002 was first recorded with samples, drum machine, etc. Pharrel later decided to re-record it with an actual band before releasing it and I like everything I have heard from it.
MC Pee Pants

TheVoiceOfNick

Quote from: mogwaiwhat happened to tommy_both?

Too much listening to NERD.

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

NERD is ok for rap because the beats are complicated asin they have key changes, time changes, and rap has...bitches and bling bling.

NERD is rap, no doubt.  But rap with musical talent (the raps aren't great, but let's overlook that, shall we?)
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye