PTA DVD Project?

Started by depooter, April 11, 2003, 07:18:18 PM

depooter

I've haven't heard anything in a while....sphinxy, what's the latest. I'll have a crowe one complete in the next few weeks....

Just Withnail

Since every other post in this thread is "Is this still happening", one more can't hurt:

Is this still happening?

Alethia

so i was wondering.....is this still goin on?

ono

Daddy, are we there yet?

Pozer

What's the hizzy on the dizzy?

sickfins

quit it quit it quit it

the order goes like this

1. wakita dvd project
2. iceboxing
3. pt dvd project

all good things come to those who complain repeatedly

picolas

what of smilin' sinise: volume one?

sickfins

Quote from: picolas;what of smilin' sinise: volume one?

i will revise the order

1. wakita dvd
2. iceboxing
3. pta dvd
4. smilin' sinise dvd

mogwai

this is my schedule:

1. the jacques cousteau doc
2. the stanley pubrick cap project
3. the interview with the band mogwai

lutibiko

Are people still gathering material for the DVD of PTA rarities? or has that been canceled? because if there is still a demand, count me in.  Im sure many people have the supplies to do the DVD authoring, but if not, i am willing to.  I run on a apple G4 and DVD studio pro, i know that isn't to speical in today's market for film making production, but i have the time to help.

tpfkabi

I am Torgo. I take care of the place while the Master is away.

Pozer

it just wasn't meant to be.

depooter

If this is indeed dead, then I need my materials back ASAP. It's been long enough and I can pursue other avenues to complete the project...

Please contact me and send them back. no hard feelings.

thanks

tpfkabi

so there was some actual exchanging of materials?
hmmm.
can someone makes copies of the shorts on videotape, then?
i just want to see them. i guess they were made before dvd was even popular anyway.
I am Torgo. I take care of the place while the Master is away.

bonanzataz

i don't even know no loud crash...
that makes me smile

shit, man, i do things like transferring pta shorts to dvd for FUN! who did you send your tapes to, sphinx? if so, sphinx doesn't post here no more. the bastard.
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls