- Flagpole Special
- Blossoms & Blood
- SNL Fanatic
- The Dirk Diggler Story
- Cigarettes & Coffee
"We're gonna celebrate St. Suck-My-Big-Fat-Fucking-Sausage'a!!!"

sphinx

Quote from: Camel LightsSphinx -

once you've put it all together, will there be a limited run of these DVDs? Maybe you should put a sticky up, see how many people are interested..

Also, for transfer of postage fees, will you have a paypal-esque service? I'm based in Japan, but please don't discriminate!

Many thanks.

i'm guessing it'll be a somewhat limited distribution altogether, i'm making them and greg (and his associates) are copying/distributing them.

Quote from: Marty McSuperfly
Quote from: themodernage02whose butt do i have to start kissing now to get a copy of this?

I don't know, but I want to be next in line after you!

How DO we get this DVD? I will pay!

dvd-r's aren't overly expensive, so you probably won't have to drain your wallet

Quote from: SpikeI would do everything for a DVD with his shorts:

- Flagpole Special
- Blossoms & Blood
- SNL Fanatic
- The Dirk Diggler Story
- Cigarettes & Coffee

hahahaha

bonanzataz

Quote from: JonBeyond the Valley of the Dolls is a beautifully bad great film.

i just bought a bootleg dvd of it. i had recently seen it in theaters two weeks ago. it's glorious.
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

jokerspath

I will also surely pay (or reimburse, whatever)...

I can see me forgetting this thread, though, and these beautiful DVDs being gone forever by the time I think to reread it...

aw
THIS IS NOT AN EXIT

ono

This thread should be stickied or something so people don't forget about it.  And, me, I'd definitely pay for shipping or whathaveya, to get my hands on this collection.  Sounds great.  :)

depooter

Please remember: We are talking about collecting the interviews, no short films. hopefully, we'll have some news to share on this in the next few weeks...

Thanks
Greg

Jeremy Blackman

Quote from: SpikeI would do everything for a DVD with his shorts:

- Flagpole Special
- Blossoms & Blood
- SNL Fanatic
- The Dirk Diggler Story
- Cigarettes & Coffee

Here's a transcript of SNL Fanatic if you haven't seen it.

ono

So what's the status on this thing?  :)

Jeremy Blackman

Quote from: OnomatopoeiaSo what's the status on this thing?  :)

It's happening. We should summon Picolas for an update.

picolas

Quote from: Jeremy BlackmanWe should summon Picolas for an update.
still alive and healthy. (me and the project)

Camel Lights

ono

How's this thing going?  It's been a couple months.  Hope it hasn't been forgotten...

MacGuffin

We cancelled it once we found, and then confirmed, PTA is not really that great.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

prophet

" " it doesnt make sence cause you got your head up jo ass mayin.

"- Flagpole Special- The Dirk Diggler Story- Cigarettes & Coffee" i think you will be very disapointed when you see them. Im sure they will not but little Boogie Nights. But i would love to see the Conan interview.
We gonna do a little Q&A Mr. Worley, and at the risk of sounding redundant please... make your answers Genuine...

RegularKarate

Coffee and Cigarettes is great... you're out of you gourd.