Have you ever met a famous person/samsong?

Started by Thecowgoooesmooo, April 12, 2003, 01:31:47 PM

El Duderino

i met Julian Casablancas earlier tonight
Did I just get cock-blocked by Bob Saget?

molly

I think Steven Spielberg flew over my house whn he came on a summer holiday few years ago:)

modage

Quote from: El Duderinoi met Julian Casablancas earlier tonight
cool.  that can also go here...

http://xixax.com/viewtopic.php?t=2199
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

nix

I either spoke to, or shook the hand of all my people.

And I can't be sure but I think Mr T. broke into my house and ass raped me a few years back. My only clue (besides the sore ass) was a trail of gold and T shaped cerial from my bedroom all the way out to the front yard.

Does that count?
"Sex relieves stress, love causes it."
-Woddy Allen

pete

haha, remember the Mr. T butt-rape routine in Eddie Murphy's Delirious?
"Tragedy is a close-up; comedy, a long shot."
- Buster Keaton

grand theft sparrow

Quote from: nixI either spoke to, or shook the hand of all my people.

And I can't be sure but I think Mr T. broke into my house and ass raped me a few years back. My only clue (besides the sore ass) was a trail of gold and T shaped cerial from my bedroom all the way out to the front yard.

Does that count?

Only if he told you that "you look mighty cute in them jeans."

Quote from: petehaha, remember the Mr. T butt-rape routine in Eddie Murphy's Delirious?

I've never heard of this.

Just Withnail

Quote from: petehaha, remember the Mr. T butt-rape routine in Eddie Murphy's Delirious?

:lol: It may be the funniest thing of the whole act.

kassius

Nope, never meant a famous person before.  

But a few years ago, a buddy of mine was working in a theatre in town (I live in Richmond, VA), when Christian Slater stopped by with his girlfriend. He was there because he was filming a movie in the area.  I forgot what the movie was, but I'm sure it sucked!!!

Of course, everybody was jumping for joy that he showed up and it just so happened that when Christian left the theatre, he moved behind the lobby with a whole swarm of people, when co-worker of his walked up to my friend and said, "Dude, Christian Slater is here".  He said out loud, "that fool hasn't hasn't done a good movie since Young Guns 2".

Christian heard him and gave him a nasty look.  I'm still laugh my ass off at that one.  8)

cine

Uh, yeah, so I met Jaime Pressly tonight. She was at the Hard Rock Cafe in Niagara Falls where I work. She went to the club next door later on and was kicked out after because she was "spaced out" as I was informed. We don't generally kick people out unless they're hitting on the waitresses too much or they're being assholes so she must have been gone.

And a side note, this may inspire you guys to post links to naked pictures of her. Don't do it, or I'll fucking snap. That is all.

bonanzataz

i just met that dude from cabin fever the other night. joey kern. he's the dude in the beginning of super troopers that's like "we're already pulled over! we can't pull over any further!"
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

cowboykurtis

Quote from: nixI either spoke to, or shook the hand of all my people.

And I can't be sure but I think Mr T. broke into my house and ass raped me
Does that count?

mr t used to be my neighbour back in teh windy city -- i ate lunch with him a few times and went to a couple bulls games with him -- he chopped down all the trees in his front yard and got fined by the city -- quite amusing guy.
...your excuses are your own...

SHAFTR

I always wanted to use Jesus Christ as a reference for my Job applications.
"Talking shit about a pretty sunset
Blanketing opinions that i'll probably regret soon"

nix

I did use Jesus as a reference on a job app once.

I found out later that Jesus isn't a good reference to use if you're applying for a job at hot topic.
"Sex relieves stress, love causes it."
-Woddy Allen

Slick Shoes

Okay, so this is just a celebrity sighting, but twenty minutes ago I saw David Gordon Green. I was driving back from my lunch break, turning right at an intersection, and he was crossing the crosswalk. He was with a lady. Kinda cool...

cine