DavidLynch.com

Started by budgie, January 08, 2003, 05:10:09 PM

RegularKarate

Quote from: budgieLast drop of my blood has got to fall here.

Two books to write and wanderlust, not to mention a broken heart, Jeremy.

Shining eyes taking a backwards glance at:

JB... wish I'd had part of your brain at 19.
sphinx... the heart of my mystery.
MacGuffin... the mystery of my heart.
FilmStudent... {sigh}.

But you can all take a lesson from RK. Real love to you, Dude.

"The sun is total and burning and just right there, and today is a beautiful day."

Man, everyone's leaving before everyone came.

Budgie says she has to write, but I wonder if she's just leaving us for the Lynch site.

She left us for the Kurosawa site once before and she came back to us... but that was the old site and this isn't the old site.

We'll miss you Budgie

sphinx

budgie

I've come back to fetch you, Jeremy. Are you with me? Are you? There are robins...

Jeremy Blackman

I think I'm with you. What am I with?

budgie

Quote from: Jeremy BlackmanI think I'm with you. What am I with?

You have to ask? You mean you didn't f... But I'm afraid without you. It's alright to begin, but after a time you start to think there are things going on. I need you to look first.

MacGuffin

Here's some really cool news straight from David Lynch's official website. Making one of his regular appearances on the site's chatroom, Mr. Lynch mentioned that he has been working dilligently on color-correction and timing for MGM's upcoming Wild at Heart DVD. The film is apparently also set to undergo a complete 5.1 audio overhaul. Wild at Heart is tentatively set for an October release.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Cecil

MacGuffin

After over a year of delays and high hopes, the long-awaited, first-ever DVD release of David Lynch's seminal Eraserhead is finally available to order from DavidLynch.com. This newly-remastered special edition is housed in a deluxe 8" x 8" collectible box, with plenty of extras. Retail is $49.95, but can any true Lynch fan be without it? Check out the official website for more: http://www.davidlynch.com/store/store.html
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Cecil

Quote from: MacGuffinRetail is $49.95

:shock:

Quote from: MacGuffin
but can any true Lynch fan be without it?

no

Pwaybloe

Quote from: mogwai
Yes, I already have Eraserhead on VHS and I'm fine with that.

Hell, I would be too for $50.  That's what we call in the business world... "Taking it in the ass."

Duck Sauce

Supply and demand.... looks like I will never see this movie.

Cecil

lynchs site says 40$

Quote from: Duck SauceSupply and demand.... looks like I will never see this movie.

i think you can easily find it on kazaa. just dont download that "french divx" version one cause the image quality isnt that good and you get french subtitles

MacGuffin

Quote from: cecil b. dementedlynchs site says 40$

S&H is $8.50 in US (+ Tax in Calif). Think it's quite more to Canada.

Skeleton FilmWorks

MacGuffin

Lynch's Citroen ad online

The Citroen ad directed by David Lynch and starring Claudia Schiffer is available online at their website. Click on pic:

Skeleton FilmWorks

MacGuffin

Just for you, budgie:

Wild At Heart will be released on DVD in the UK on May 12. The disc features English, German and French soundtracks, all 5.1, and an anamorphic widescreen transfer in the films original 2.35:1 aspect ratio. It doesn't look like the DVD will have any extras at all, but you never know for sure until the disc actually comes out.

Skeleton FilmWorks