Anyone here know Indochine ?

Started by Pas, August 16, 2003, 05:42:29 PM

Pas

Probably the greatest french band ever. Their old albums look a lot like the Cure, something the media always held against them. Like it's a bad thing. And they've got genius lyrics. Serge Gainsbourg even wrote for them and directed a video. Now the last tree albums, they really found their own style. It reminds me of Radiohead sometimes though, but really not that much. They're unique.

Their latest is very good, inspired I would even say.

But this one's the best.

I know many of you are The Cure and Radiohead fans, so you might want to check them out.

Pubrick

under the paving stones.

Pas

Yeah well since here music is all about english, even french poeple sing in english now, I tought I might promote the few good stuff french have to offer.

Sleuth

All the song titles I see are in French

do they still sing in English?  I don't want to have to hear your filthy barbarian language
I like to hug dogs

Vile5

They were so popular in Peru in 80's and maybe that's the reason why i don't like them cause i used to listen to them all the fucking time!
Maybe i need to listen to them again
"Wars have never hurt anybody except the people who die." - Salvador Dalí

Pas

Quote from: Vile5They were so popular in Peru in 80's and maybe that's the reason why i don't like them cause i used to listen to them all the fucking time!
Maybe i need to listen to them again

Another proof that only americans don't listen to foreign music