The Official Shitzu Thread (GDIDM's band ya fucks!)

Started by GodDamnImDaMan, December 02, 2003, 01:22:13 AM

Pedro

GodDamnImDaMan

Aclockworkjj:  I have like broncitious or something
Aclockworkjj:  sucks, when i cough, if feels like i am dying
Aclockworkjj:  i can barely smoke

http://www.shitzu.biz

bonanzataz

The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

Thrindle

I keep laughing.  This shit is funny.  And because I said that, I've completely  massacred anything serious I've ever said on here.
Classic.

Sleuth

I like to hug dogs

bonanzataz

The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

GodDamnImDaMan

I love these loyal Shitzu Fans...

Wait until our album

"Pure Crap: Obscene Without A Cause"

Comes out, we are gonna send all of you an autographed copy.

GodDamnImDaMan

GodDamnImDaMan

Sigur Rós

C'mon the Shitzu thread belongs in "The reallife soundtracks" section!

bonanzataz

overall, i think it lacked pacing, character development, and your cinematography (if you can even call it that) was as silly, crude, and stupid as the song. you seem to be struggling with what you're trying to say and it shows. by the time your film reaches an end, your audience just sits there and says, 'why did i watch this?' i mean, really, what was the point? do you think you are clever, mr. man? well you're not. and your editing was shit, too. go die.

good work.

GodDamnImDaMan

Quote from: bonanzatazoverall, i think it lacked pacing, character development, and your cinematography (if you can even call it that) was as silly, crude, and stupid as the song. you seem to be struggling with what you're trying to say and it shows. by the time your film reaches an end, your audience just sits there and says, 'why did i watch this?' i mean, really, what was the point? do you think you are clever, mr. man? well you're not. and your editing was shit, too. go die.

good work.

you keep talking dirty, it arouses my sensuality.

grand theft sparrow

How can something be the best AND worst thing I've ever seen at the same time?

Stefen

That video reaks of rich californian kids with too much time on their hands.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Quote from: God Damn Im Da ManI love these loyal Shitzu Fans...

Wait until our album

"Pure Crap: Obscene Without A Cause"

Comes out, we are gonna send all of you an autographed copy.

Where's my my autographed copy?
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye