pulp fiction scene question.

Started by prophet, October 15, 2003, 11:03:03 PM

prophet

when vince goes back to mia's house and they first come in they look like they are very freindly towards eachother then vince says i have to go take a piss and mia says thats a little to much information to vince, then camera pans to him and he gets sad. is that because he though they were freind and now that she is back at home and doesnt need him anymore she can say anything to him./?
We gonna do a little Q&A Mr. Worley, and at the risk of sounding redundant please... make your answers Genuine...

Pedro

Sleuth

This...isn't about Kill Bill...but it shouldn't be redirected either...and.....oh fuck, I'm so confused
I like to hug dogs

edison

I always though he was thinking "FUCK!!!! why the hell did i say that!!!" so like in a way he though that they were on a level where he though they could say anything to each other, but he kinda went to far, which for a girl like her that statement shouldnt really be all that bad. any other thoughts?

Banky

Quote from: prophetwhen vince goes back to mia's house and they first come in they look like they are very freindly towards eachother then vince says i have to go take a piss and mia says thats a little to much information to vince, then camera pans to him and he gets sad. is that because he though they were freind and now that she is back at home and doesnt need him anymore she can say anything to him./?

i dont think so

prophet

"so like in a way he though that they were on a level where he though they could say anything to each other" yeah thats what i ment but he shared too much.
We gonna do a little Q&A Mr. Worley, and at the risk of sounding redundant please... make your answers Genuine...

dnthmn

I am with the oh shit why did I say that feeling

ono

I'm still in shock because someone posted about a film other than Kill Bill.

MacGuffin

The situation comes after they dance through the door and Vincent dips Mia and they stare into each other's eyes for what is almost a 'kiss' moment. But it turns into "uncomfortable silence" between the two because they can't do anything about it. That's why Vincent is talking to himself in the mirror about going home and jerking off. That's the boss's wife and shouldn't be touched. When he exits the restroom, he's says, "So Mia. I gotta go" because he wants to get outta there before anything else happens.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

they were both horny.

rustinglass

Did anyone else think it was odd that vincent keeps the note that mia left by the door in his jacket pocket
"In Serbia a lot of people hate me because they want to westernise, not understanding that the western world is bipolar, with very good things and very bad things. Since they don't have experience of the west, they even believe that western shit is pie."
-Emir Kusturica

Cecil

no, i keep notes that people write to me all the time. though i keep them when i actually like the person, maybe vincent just wanted to bring it inside and throw it away later but forgot or just decided to keep it after fially meeting mia

haps6296

if i recall correctly he doesn't so much get a "sad look" as a reflective, "what a lady" kinda look before he goes into the bathroom.. at least that's how i remember the scene
"Keep your lamplight trimmed and burning!"