the marquee

Started by (kelvin), June 25, 2003, 03:32:33 PM

Jeremy Blackman

Ravi

Singer's Got Milk
03 Poisoned Singer's Milk

Gamblour.

WWPTAD?

respecting the dead by misspelling their names and putting their most mediocre quotes in our signatures

pete

dude how did you get so bitter?
"Tragedy is a close-up; comedy, a long shot."
- Buster Keaton

rustinglass

"vincent gallo made one kickass movie and one suckdick movie"
"In Serbia a lot of people hate me because they want to westernise, not understanding that the western world is bipolar, with very good things and very bad things. Since they don't have experience of the west, they even believe that western shit is pie."
-Emir Kusturica

Sigur Rós

Quote from: rustinglass"vincent gallo made one kickass movie and one suckdick movie"

Is that different movies?

jtm

"03 drank poisoned milk"

I Don't Believe in Beatles

"A film is - or should be - more like music than like fiction. It should be a progression of moods and feelings. The theme, what's behind the emotion, the meaning, all that comes later." --Stanley Kubrick

jtm

that's what i said

edit* no need to be embarrassed i was just making a joke.  urs was good too.

Stefen

Ah man, I got drunk and posted some xixax sexual harrasment.  :cry: I apologize.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

"Did you see Red Dragon? Did you see that? And you saw Family Man, which is totally different, a very emotional story. Then, you have two giant comedies. What are they thinking? This is a great filmmaker. Do you know how much experience this guy has? Let alone his new Jessica Simpson video? This guy knows what he's doing. ... Brett Ratner came onto this thing and from the get-go, you felt experience."

all of that
context, context, context.

Fernando

Too big I think, but actually this part is truly hilarious and might fit.

Quote from: cronopio"Let alone his new Jessica Simpson video? This guy knows what he's doing!

polkablues

"Like NAMBLA for cinephiles"
My house, my rules, my coffee

polkablues

A related tangent:

"Leading the fight to decriminalize cinephilia"
My house, my rules, my coffee