Post your DVD Deals

Started by SHAFTR, November 17, 2003, 11:44:42 PM

modage

yep, they came yesterday.  the total was 6.92 and the invoice that came with it said

YOUR ORDER SAVINGS: 97.93

but i just spent $195.05 with them for their 20% off sale, so i don't feel too bad.
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

tpfkabi

Quote from: modage on June 09, 2007, 04:32:30 PM
yep, they came yesterday.  the total was 6.92 and the invoice that came with it said

YOUR ORDER SAVINGS: 97.93

but i just spent $195.05 with them for their 20% off sale, so i don't feel too bad.

wow, that's crazy.

Does Deep Discount also have an annual Criterion specific sale? I'm thinking they have some 40% off sale, maybe around tax return time.
I am Torgo. I take care of the place while the Master is away.

tpfkabi

Mac, you deserve some commission.  :yabbse-grin:

Luckily, I remembered in time. The site was sorta slow so there must be a lot of last minute buys. I'm not sure what time zone the site goes by, but I remember once waiting until 12 Central and it was too late.

not part of the sale, but i went ahead and picked this up:

w/o horse

I saw the new Costco passport to savings and July 16 there's going to be $20 off HBO boxsets.  Deadwood Seasons 1-3, Sopranos 4-6.1 (or whatever), and Band of Brothers were listed.

So that'd be $30 for the new Deadwood season
Raven haired Linda and her school mate Linnea are studying after school, when their desires take over and they kiss and strip off their clothes. They take turns fingering and licking one another's trimmed pussies on the desks, then fuck each other to intense orgasms with colorful vibrators.

The Red Vine

"No, really. Just do it. You have some kind of weird reasons that are okay.">

MacGuffin

To all my So-Cal friends...

Quote from: MacGuffin on July 14, 2007, 11:54:17 PM
Quote from: john on July 14, 2007, 10:42:43 PM
That IS a cool used DVD store.

Give me names, goddammit... I want to go there.

Interact! in Pasadena:

http://www.yelp.com/biz/UxjlOsPhAClDuW9Ueg4pdA

I'll be there tomorrow as soon as they open:

JOIN US FOR OUR FIRST SALE OF 2007!!

THIS IS OUR FIRST SALE IN OVER A YEAR AND IT'S GOING TO BE HUUUUGE!!!

Our inventory is at an all-time high!

Past sales have started at 10% Off - this one is starting at 15% Off! That's right EVERY SINGLE DVD in the store will be at LEAST 15% Off. Yes, even the box sets!

Hundreds of DVDs will be discounted by as much as 50% off our regular prices.

The sale is THIS SATURDAY - AUGUST 11TH - and we are open 10AM-10PM!

We hope to see you bright and early Saturday morning!!  (If you don't like crowds, come a bit later in the day and things are close to normal - but you'll have missed out on some great stuff already!)

Please feel free to call or reply to this message if you have any questions...and no, you can't put anything on hold! :)

Thanks,
Dave
http://www.interactcd.com
626-578-7282

Interact!
350 S. Lake Ave #112
Pasadena, CA 91101
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

SiliasRuby

If I wasn't going to see Rage Against The Machine, Wu Tang Clan, Public Enemy, Mos Def, and other groups tomorrow at 'Rock The Bells' I would certainly go.....Damn it....Oh well.
The Beatles know Jesus Christ has returned to Earth and is in Los Angeles.

When you are getting fucked by the big corporations remember to use a condom.

There was a FISH in the perkalater!!!

My Collection

Reinhold

in case someone missed it in the inland empire thread

edison informed us that the INLAND EMPIRE two-disc set is available for $11.95 including shipping when you order with the coupon code NEWMEM5F
Quote from: Pas Rap on April 23, 2010, 07:29:06 AM
Obviously what you are doing right now is called (in my upcoming book of psychology at least) validation. I think it's a normal thing to do. People will reply, say anything, and then you're gonna do what you were subconsciently thinking of doing all along.

tpfkabi

Quote from: • on August 11, 2007, 01:45:00 AM
in case someone missed it in the inland empire thread

edison informed us that the INLAND EMPIRE two-disc set is available for $11.95 including shipping when you order with the coupon code NEWMEM5F

is there any kind of time table known for the deal?
if it gives discounts on everything i'll have to think what all i need.

edison

Way early this morning Amazon had this going on:

An Angel at My Table -14.40
A Canterbury Tale - 14.40
Border Radio - 14.40
Equinox - 14.00
Flowers of St. Francis - 10.80
Green for Danger - 14.00
Jigoku - 10.00
Monsters and Madmen $28.80
When a Woman Ascends the Stairs - 14.40

Pretty freaking awesome.

Most of them are adjusted now, but I just rechecked and I know that Monsters and Madmen box, Border Radio, Woman ascends the Stairs, St Francis, are still alive but double check your cart right before you hit submit in case it changes (that has happened to a few).

john

Thanks for the heads up.

I've been wanting Border Radio for a while, but never for the price usually asked.

Picked up When a Woman Ascends the Stairs for good measure.

Almost got greedy and picked up copies of the other two even though I own them. Because I am American and cannot refute a deal.

Really wish I would have been on this earlier, though. I want Green for Dangerand Jingoku quite a bit.
Maybe every day is Saturday morning.

w/o horse

In the new City Beat there's a 40% off coupon for Second Spin used dvds.

And Second Spin's policy is absolutely no scratches.  And they don't charge extra for unopened used products.  So it's completely legit to purchase used from them and this is my deal of the year.
Raven haired Linda and her school mate Linnea are studying after school, when their desires take over and they kiss and strip off their clothes. They take turns fingering and licking one another's trimmed pussies on the desks, then fuck each other to intense orgasms with colorful vibrators.

Ravi

Universal classic box set deals at Amazon

Alfred Hitchcock - The Masterpiece Collection $57.99
W.C. Fields Comedy Collections V1 & V2/Each $28.49
Marx Bros. Silver Screen Collection $28.49
Preston Sturges - The Filmmaker Collection $28.49
The Gary Cooper Collection $13.49
Mae West - The Glamour Collection $13.49
Marlene Dietrich - The Glamour Collection $13.49
Carole Lombard- The Glamour Collection $13.49

edison

Quote from: Ravi on October 23, 2007, 04:59:22 PM
Universal classic box set deals:

Alfred Hitchcock - The Masterpiece Collection $57.99
W.C. Fields Comedy Collections V1 & V2/Each $28.49
Marx Bros. Silver Screen Collection $28.49
Preston Sturges - The Filmmaker Collection $28.49
The Gary Cooper Collection $13.49
Mae West - The Glamour Collection $13.49
Marlene Dietrich - The Glamour Collection $13.49
Carole Lombard- The Glamour Collection $13.49

Are we to guess where this sale is located?

Ravi

Sorry, it is at Amazon.  I edited the original post to reflect this.  More sets besides the one I listed are on sale.