PTA on KRCW.com

Started by ABKman18, June 25, 2003, 02:11:31 PM

Jeremy Blackman

Quote from: ABKman18Did PTA mention something about his next project at the end of the interview?

Yes. Elvis Mitchell actually gave him some ideas that he really liked. This might not be his next project, but eventually he wants to make a movie with no dialogue (probably a lot of music).

Might be a good time for that collaboration with Radiohead.

chainsmoking insomniac

And I'm fiending for more than that.  Oh well.  At least he's writing, only good wholesome debauchery can come from this little tidbit of info.... :twisted:
"Ernest Hemingway once wrote: 'The world's a fine place, and worth fighting for.'  I agree with the second part."
    --Morgan Freeman, Se7en

"Have you ever fucking seen that...? Ever seen a mistake in nature?  Have you ever seen an animal make a mistake?"
 --Paul Schneider, All the Real Girls

modage

Quote from: Jeremy BlackmanMight be a good time for that collaboration with Radiohead.

would probably be the greatest movie ever.
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

Ernie

Quote from: themodernage02from magnolia era?  yes.  otherwise, no.

from the q&a the other nite all paul said that, he is writing now.  working on something he has been working on for three years.

Awesome. That's all I need to know. BEST news of the day right there. Thank you much man. Three fucking years...my god in heaven you are too good to me.

Victor

Quote from: Jeremy Blackmancollaboration with Radiohead.

:yabbse-shocked:  :!:

Blackman, you just blew my mind.
are you gonna eat with us too?

Jeremy Blackman

Quote from: Lester
Quote from: Jeremy Blackmancollaboration with Radiohead.

:yabbse-shocked:  :!:

Blackman, you just blew my mind.

I first said that after CJ talked about Radiohead coming to a private PDL premier and talking to PTA for a long time afterwards. They are fans of each other.

It really could happen!

Sleuth

I like to hug dogs

Duck Sauce

Great idea,

Fincher and Radiohead might also be good as talked about on the FC commentary

Saga

suggestion....perhaps against paul's wishes.....take that interview and place it over pdl as our very own commentary....nice comments and informative anecdotes....good to share...

Vile5

Quote from: Jeremy BlackmanMight be a good time for that collaboration with Radiohead.

Are you talking about the fucking good Radiohead??????
Oh, J e s u s C h r i s t !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that's much better than in my dreams!!!
"Wars have never hurt anybody except the people who die." - Salvador Dalí

Pubrick

what hav u done jeremy, hav u seen that south park episode where John Edwards is named the biggest douche in the universe for giving ppl false hope?
under the paving stones.

Jeremy Blackman

Okay. My sources say that it will never happen.

sphinx

Quote from: Jeremy BlackmanOkay. My sources say that it will never happen.

their schedules are much too fucked up to collide

Ernie

Quote from: Pwhat hav u done jeremy, hav u seen that south park episode where John Edwards is named the biggest douche in the universe for giving ppl false hope?

No, he actually saw Jakob the Liar.

Jeremy Blackman

Quote from: ebeamanNo, he actually saw Jakob the Liar.