where can i get an XL1s the cheap?

Started by GodDamnImDaMan, December 10, 2003, 05:21:37 PM

GodDamnImDaMan

Now dont get me wrong, when i say cheap i mean in the 3 thousand range. I dont consider that i will get a xl-1s for only 400 bucks...anyway phuckos please let me know. Any reponse is appreciated  :shock:
Aclockworkjj:  I have like broncitious or something
Aclockworkjj:  sucks, when i cough, if feels like i am dying
Aclockworkjj:  i can barely smoke

http://www.shitzu.biz

Kal

Quote from: God Damn I miss JJAny reponse is appreciated  :shock:

you are a dork

mutinyco

Screw the XL-1. Get the VX100 from Panasonic.
"I believe in this, and it's been tested by research: he who fucks nuns will later join the church."

-St. Joe

GodDamnImDaMan

Quote from: andyk
Quote from: Pedro the Wombatfucker is my favorite but i use "fuck" and "fucking" the most.

me too

also 'motherfucker'

and your a fucko.
Aclockworkjj:  I have like broncitious or something
Aclockworkjj:  sucks, when i cough, if feels like i am dying
Aclockworkjj:  i can barely smoke

http://www.shitzu.biz

dustym

Rumor is the XL2 will be out/announced first quarter of '04. If this is true, and some of the crazy rumors (24p, true 16x9 HD) are true, I would save my money for this one.

Don't take my word for it:

Check out the pixelmonger's opinion.

If you just cannot wait, then you might look into the VX100 (Pricegrabber link).

If that doesn't look good to you, here is the Pricegrabber link for the XL1-S. Be wary of the $500 rebate. It is from Canon Inc., therefore the camera must be bought through an authorized Canon dealer.

Lastly, there is a wealth of knowledge available in rec.video.production. Be not afraid of questions of any nature nor that search feature. Just don't post your real email for spam reasons.

edit: minor grammar nitpicks.

TheVoiceOfNick

I think I now know what I want for Christmas... hrm... or should I wait a couple of years for the XL2-s?  Hehe... no.. I know what I want... too bad i'll have to wait a few more months though... :(

SoNowThen

Quote from: God Damn I miss JJNow dont get me wrong, when i say cheap i mean in the 3 thousand range. I dont consider that i will get a xl-1s for only 400 bucks...anyway phuckos please let me know. Any reponse is appreciated  :shock:

If you do buy this camera, make sure you get the manual lens with it. Better quality and control than the one that comes with the camera. And you can order the XL1S "body only", so they take a little bit off the price off.

Also, you could order it through a Canadian dealer, where your real money is worth much more than our rainbow money...
Those who say that the totalitarian state of the Soviet Union was not "real" Marxism also cannot admit that one simple feature of Marxism makes totalitarianism necessary:  the rejection of civil society. Since civil society is the sphere of private activity, its abolition and replacement by political society means that nothing private remains. That is already the essence of totalitarianism; and the moralistic practice of the trendy Left, which regards everything as political and sometimes reveals its hostility to free speech, does nothing to contradict this implication.

When those who hated capital and consumption (and Jews) in the 20th century murdered some hundred million people, and the poster children for the struggle against international capitalism and America are now fanatical Islamic terrorists, this puts recent enthusiasts in an awkward position. Most of them are too dense and shameless to appreciate it, and far too many are taken in by the moralistic and paternalistic rhetoric of the Left.

Reinhold

walrus and i are collecting money to finance the purchase of an xl-1s for use in the production of any and all Dope Banana pieces. please contribute if you want to. there's a paypal address at dopebanana.com.

because i'm sure that you all have the extra money and time-- and probably all have five or six of these lying around the house propping up furniture or being used for book ends,  you guys can always just snail mail me cash or a camera. i might even be able to pick up the postage.

if your'e uninterested, that's cool too-- you cheap, heartless fascists. i hope none of you wake up tomorrow.

points for trying, right?

money raised to date: $37.34 usd.
Quote from: Pas Rap on April 23, 2010, 07:29:06 AM
Obviously what you are doing right now is called (in my upcoming book of psychology at least) validation. I think it's a normal thing to do. People will reply, say anything, and then you're gonna do what you were subconsciently thinking of doing all along.