concert dilemma

Started by Reinhold, April 21, 2006, 04:51:42 PM

Reinhold

brian jonestown massacre may 12 or mogwai that weekend? both are at webster hall for relatively the same price.
Quote from: Pas Rap on April 23, 2010, 07:29:06 AM
Obviously what you are doing right now is called (in my upcoming book of psychology at least) validation. I think it's a normal thing to do. People will reply, say anything, and then you're gonna do what you were subconsciently thinking of doing all along.

I Don't Believe in Beatles

Maybe you should make a poll?  I vote Mogwai.
"A film is - or should be - more like music than like fiction. It should be a progression of moods and feelings. The theme, what's behind the emotion, the meaning, all that comes later." --Stanley Kubrick

modage

Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Try to pull a Fred Flinstone.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

mogwai

there's only one option.

Reinhold

after discussing it with my friends, listening to Happy Songs for Happy People, and listening to Methodrone, i bought the brian jonestown massacre tickets.

thanks anyway.
Quote from: Pas Rap on April 23, 2010, 07:29:06 AM
Obviously what you are doing right now is called (in my upcoming book of psychology at least) validation. I think it's a normal thing to do. People will reply, say anything, and then you're gonna do what you were subconsciently thinking of doing all along.

Gamblour.

WWPTAD?