Xixax.com says: 'Hey! Let's all watch some Donnie Darko'

Started by picolas, September 04, 2003, 06:30:58 PM

cine

Quote from: aclockworkjj
Quote from: picolasno matter how stoopid, we should always get a transcript. them's should oughta be the rules.
u mean no one was loggin' it?...Mike maybe??...ah shit.  well, it was fun reguardless, screw those who weren't there.  Xspecially those that were on xixax posting while the film was running.  wtf was with that?

you mean people like me who were watching Conan's 10th anniversary?

Finn

Last night was a lot of fun. I expected more people than what we got, but there was still plenty of conversation going about. I'm really looking forward to the next one!
Typical US Mother: "Remember what the MPAA says; Horrific, Deplorable violence is okay, as long as people don't say any naughty words."

Xixax

I didn't log it because frankly, I was bored during the chat itself - let alone reading it after the fact...

It was more like a Xixax chat-together, which was great.

The movie took a backseat. I'd have enjoyed the movie more without the chat. But, if it takes a movie to get us all together, I say we do it again soon!
Quote from: Pas RapportI don't need a dick in my anus to know I absolutely don't want a dick in my anus.
[/size]

Banky

i enjoyed it

i dont see why we cant do it more often

aclockworkjj

OK...I mentioned this during the screening, and no one knew what the hell I was talking about.  Sorry it's taking me so long to get back about it, but I just watched this again with a friend for halloween.  

Donnie's dad mentions a high school friend dyin', named frank.  I am under the impression that it's Frank's (the rabbit) father (tho maybe too young to be, cause he died on the way to prom...but I feel there is some sort of significance no doubt), that he is referring to.  Anyone care to think about this idea with me...sorta a foreshadowing event?

the scene I am speeaking of is...in the 3rd chapter...total elapsed time: 14:20.

Banky

on the commentary RK says it was just about keeping the Name frank in conversation and thoughts

aclockworkjj

yeah, I suppose I should listen to the commentary sometime huh?

Banky

yeah listen to the Jake and Rich one because the cast one kinda sucks.  Drew Barrymore Blah Blah Blah Blah

RegularKarate

Quote from: Bankyon the commentary RK says it was just about keeping the Name frank in conversation and thoughts

Yeah, but I was just fuckin' with ya

mogwai

Is there a official Donnie Darko thread here? Can't seem to find it with help of google.