Now Playing

Started by Mesh, May 15, 2003, 05:18:24 PM

Pedro

Quote from: themodernage02
how's it?

Pubrick

is it all phoenix and dream pop bubble core and stuff?
under the paving stones.

Find Your Magali

Redlum

Quote from: themodernage02
Is there an interchangeable cover so that you could have Scarlett on the front?
\"I wanted to make a film for kids, something that would present them with a kind of elementary morality. Because nowadays nobody bothers to tell those kids, \'Hey, this is right and this is wrong\'.\"
  -  George Lucas

modage

Quote from: Pedro the Wombathow's it?

good, weird.  the jesus and mary chain song is good.  as is the death in vegas one.  and a handful of kevin shields (of my bloody valentine) tracks are good.

Quote from: Pis it all phoenix

umm the phoenix song (only one), is one of my favorites on there.  

Quote from: Pand dream pop bubble core and stuff?

i dont know what that is.  if that is like what it sounds like, than yes.

Quote from: ®edlumIs there an interchangeable cover so that you could have Scarlett on the front?

i dont think so.  although that would be cool.
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

edison

Pedro

aclockworkjj

I still love jesus etc.

European Son

moonshiner

how is Thirteenth Step....? want to pick up so badly, that and Thursday's new one
the rumble of the train trails off to infinity, a place where no one goes anymore

JC, no not that one

European Son

Quote from: moonshinerhow is Thirteenth Step....? want to pick up so badly, that and Thursday's new one
It is excellent. Such a vast improvement from Mer De Noms. It's kind of innaccessible, so don't expect to love it on first listen. Track #4, "Blue" is probably the best thing the band has ever done.

Sleuth

Yeah, I hated Blue at first, and now I love it

I also love The Package, The Outsider, and The Nurse Who Loved Me
I like to hug dogs

edison

Quote from: moonshinerhow is Thirteenth Step....? want to pick up so badly, that and Thursday's new one

Thursdays new one is good, if you liked Full Collapse, them I'm sure you'll like this one as well, i've only given it a one time around listen but there are some definate good songs on there.

Pedro

Wasn't this thread 40 pages for a while? what the fuck?

anyway, I'm listening to

I can't wait 'til next week...

comes out

moonshiner

it's fucking good so far, haven't had a chance to really sit down, i love the Package, the Noose......the sheeznit...like that weed in half baked
the rumble of the train trails off to infinity, a place where no one goes anymore

JC, no not that one