Tina Fey -- I love you

Started by SoNowThen, June 10, 2003, 10:25:33 AM

Pubrick

Quote from: tremoloslothColin ::deep breath:: Q-q-q

...qui

::breathe:: Colin Quinn

hey come on folks, he had awful timing, folks, hey flmslknbaesr;on43'5;
haha best colin impression.

he's only passable in his stand up on letterman that i've seen.

other notes on thread:
it's long.
janeane garofalo is hot and i'd do her, give a shit about the comedy.
some of u post too much.
under the paving stones.

SoNowThen

I have a question: how can we tell which skits are written by Tina? Does the SNL website list this?
Those who say that the totalitarian state of the Soviet Union was not "real" Marxism also cannot admit that one simple feature of Marxism makes totalitarianism necessary:  the rejection of civil society. Since civil society is the sphere of private activity, its abolition and replacement by political society means that nothing private remains. That is already the essence of totalitarianism; and the moralistic practice of the trendy Left, which regards everything as political and sometimes reveals its hostility to free speech, does nothing to contradict this implication.

When those who hated capital and consumption (and Jews) in the 20th century murdered some hundred million people, and the poster children for the struggle against international capitalism and America are now fanatical Islamic terrorists, this puts recent enthusiasts in an awkward position. Most of them are too dense and shameless to appreciate it, and far too many are taken in by the moralistic and paternalistic rhetoric of the Left.

Sleuth

The only reason I know she wrote Colonel Angus was because she said she did on Conan
I like to hug dogs

SoNowThen

Yeah, I read an article in the paper that talked about the Colonel Angus sketch. I realize she is a "supervisor", but on that show they tend to have some individual sketches as well. I'd sure like to know which are hers (besides WU, of course).
Those who say that the totalitarian state of the Soviet Union was not "real" Marxism also cannot admit that one simple feature of Marxism makes totalitarianism necessary:  the rejection of civil society. Since civil society is the sphere of private activity, its abolition and replacement by political society means that nothing private remains. That is already the essence of totalitarianism; and the moralistic practice of the trendy Left, which regards everything as political and sometimes reveals its hostility to free speech, does nothing to contradict this implication.

When those who hated capital and consumption (and Jews) in the 20th century murdered some hundred million people, and the poster children for the struggle against international capitalism and America are now fanatical Islamic terrorists, this puts recent enthusiasts in an awkward position. Most of them are too dense and shameless to appreciate it, and far too many are taken in by the moralistic and paternalistic rhetoric of the Left.

SoNowThen

Our daily fill of Tina:

"Prostitutes in Lyons, France sent a fax to the
government to complain that they are losing business to Eastern European women who are protected by the Albanian mafia. Okay, first of all, how rough-looking are these French prostitutes that all their customers are running to the Albanians? Secondly, why did they send a fax, and from whence? Do they have a fax machine in the whorehouse, or did they all trundle down to Kinko's - "You fax these, I'll let you shave me." Thirdly, how come French whores know how to work a fax machine, but every time I try to use it, I hit Powersave, or I forget to dial 9.. This just proves
what my boyfriend always says - that I am dumber than a French whore."

AlguienEstolamiPantalones

anyone who makes a albanian refernce is good in my book, such a funny odd europian country

Sleuth

You guessed it...Frank Stallone
I like to hug dogs

Quote from: tremoloslothYou guessed it...Frank Stallone

Frank stallone is a GOD !!!!!!!!

SoNowThen

I hope Tina will go down as the coolest chick-comedian ever.
That's all I gotta say about that.

bonanzataz

how did this thread grow to 11 pages so quickly? if you want to give tina's husband cancer, just start a thread about tina in his body... jeeEEEeez.

sorry, that was a terribly unfunny joke. i apologize to anybody that read it.
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

your forgiven just for the fact that you said this

Jerk off on somebodys face and right before it hits you yell  "yahtzee..."

that is beyond fucking funny

SoNowThen

You guys should copyright that, and pitch it to Milton Bradley.

We're talkin' this Christmas' best seller...

Quote from: SoNowThenYou guys should copyright that, and pitch it to Milton Bradley.

We're talkin' this Christmas' best seller...

i cant stop laughing, i just cant  , yahtzee

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

SoNowThen

"Good clean(?) fun for the whole family.
Not for children under 12."

Sigur Rós

Quote from: AlguienEstolamiPantalonesJerk off on somebodys face and right before it hits you yell  "yahtzee..."

This place is whacked!