Tina Fey -- I love you

Started by SoNowThen, June 10, 2003, 10:25:33 AM

Sleuth

She's been showing clips of her hip new movie the 3 times she was on Conan.
I like to hug dogs

SoNowThen

Tina in a movie!?!

When can I see this wonderfulness...?
Those who say that the totalitarian state of the Soviet Union was not "real" Marxism also cannot admit that one simple feature of Marxism makes totalitarianism necessary:  the rejection of civil society. Since civil society is the sphere of private activity, its abolition and replacement by political society means that nothing private remains. That is already the essence of totalitarianism; and the moralistic practice of the trendy Left, which regards everything as political and sometimes reveals its hostility to free speech, does nothing to contradict this implication.

When those who hated capital and consumption (and Jews) in the 20th century murdered some hundred million people, and the poster children for the struggle against international capitalism and America are now fanatical Islamic terrorists, this puts recent enthusiasts in an awkward position. Most of them are too dense and shameless to appreciate it, and far too many are taken in by the moralistic and paternalistic rhetoric of the Left.

Sleuth

I noticed you haven't seen any of her appearances on Conan
I like to hug dogs

SoNowThen

I don't watch the whore's teat we call television. It's bad for the teeth.

Anything good, I buy on dvd.

Except for SNL, of course.
Those who say that the totalitarian state of the Soviet Union was not "real" Marxism also cannot admit that one simple feature of Marxism makes totalitarianism necessary:  the rejection of civil society. Since civil society is the sphere of private activity, its abolition and replacement by political society means that nothing private remains. That is already the essence of totalitarianism; and the moralistic practice of the trendy Left, which regards everything as political and sometimes reveals its hostility to free speech, does nothing to contradict this implication.

When those who hated capital and consumption (and Jews) in the 20th century murdered some hundred million people, and the poster children for the struggle against international capitalism and America are now fanatical Islamic terrorists, this puts recent enthusiasts in an awkward position. Most of them are too dense and shameless to appreciate it, and far too many are taken in by the moralistic and paternalistic rhetoric of the Left.

chainsmoking insomniac

"Ernest Hemingway once wrote: 'The world's a fine place, and worth fighting for.'  I agree with the second part."
    --Morgan Freeman, Se7en

"Have you ever fucking seen that...? Ever seen a mistake in nature?  Have you ever seen an animal make a mistake?"
 --Paul Schneider, All the Real Girls

AlguienEstolamiPantalones

Quote from: tremoloslothI noticed you haven't seen any of her appearances on Conan

ohh i have, and i love how she name drops hip people because she is doing it to be funny, kind of like she is making fun of people like well you know who i am talking about

she does irony very well

SoNowThen

So... the suspense is killing me. What's her movie?

Sleuth

Well, it's got Jake Gyllenhaal and Mena Suvari, and Tina is their sassy editor at the newspaper
I like to hug dogs

SoNowThen

I hate that cuntbagwhooooore Mena Suvari. She can go to hell, go to hell and DIE.

But Jake's pretty cool. I hope Tina steals all of Mena-marry a fossil cameraman because I'm too cool to date within 3 decades of my age-Suvari's scenes.

Derek

Quote from: RaikusIt's the intrigue of the scar. It's sexy. It says, "Now there's a woman with some character."

Results of a Beverly Hills Whiffer gone bad.
It's like, how much more black could this be? And the answer is none. None more black.

AlguienEstolamiPantalones

she always rattles off some hip it person of the moment list, and she says that she plays the sassy whatever role, and then they play a weird black and white clip

but it really works , its funny

Sleuth

It's always a black and white clip of DOGS, you forgot that most important part.  I've tried taping all 3 of those, but I gave up after they never ever reran the last one I needed
I like to hug dogs

SoNowThen

------some Tina hilarity ---------

Tina Fey: As a mother of two, which I am not, I worry about the lack of positive role models for
today's young girls. For example, Britney Spears caused controversy last month when she wore this skimpy outfit at MTV's Video Music Awards. Critics called the outfit inappropriate and say it's just another example of Hollywood sexualizing young girls. But I say, ladies, give it up. Britney looks good. Look at that ass. That is a cherry bomb. You gotta look at that thing through a hole in a paper plate. Britney, in about five years that whole area is gonna blow, so enjoy it now. Have it photographed
as much as possible. Rub it with fine oils and liniments. You will miss it when it's gone. And, as for whether or not those are breast implants are not.. Britney was on our show last year, I worked with her.. and, to me, her breasts felt completely real.

chainsmoking insomniac

"Ernest Hemingway once wrote: 'The world's a fine place, and worth fighting for.'  I agree with the second part."
    --Morgan Freeman, Se7en

"Have you ever fucking seen that...? Ever seen a mistake in nature?  Have you ever seen an animal make a mistake?"

chainsmoking insomniac

Quote from: SoNowThen------some Tina hilarity ---------

Tina Fey: As a mother of two, which I am not, I worry about the lack of positive role models for
today's young girls. For example, Britney Spears caused controversy last month when she wore this skimpy outfit at MTV's Video Music Awards. Critics called the outfit inappropriate and say it's just another example of Hollywood sexualizing young girls. But I say, ladies, give it up. Britney looks good. Look at that ass. That is a cherry bomb. You gotta look at that thing through a hole in a paper plate. Britney, in about five years that whole area is gonna blow, so enjoy it now. Have it photographed
as much as possible. Rub it with fine oils and liniments. You will miss it when it's gone. And, as for whether or not those are breast implants are not.. Britney was on our show last year, I worked with her.. and, to me, her breasts felt completely real.

:lol:   Holy fuck, she gets better and better!
    --Morgan Freeman, Se7en