chloe sevigny

Started by pookiethecat, October 13, 2003, 02:49:37 AM

pookiethecat

chloe sevigny going down on hilary swank= sexy
chloe sevigny going down on vincent gallo= scary
i wanna lick 'em.

godardian

Good-sized article in the new Rolling Stone- the one with The Strokes on the cover- on Sevigny... you can also see her name in the lower right hand-corner of the cover!
""Money doesn't come into it. It never has. I do what I do because it's all that I am." - Morrissey

"Lacan stressed more and more in his work the power and organizing principle of the symbolic, understood as the networks, social, cultural, and linguistic, into which a child is born. These precede the birth of a child, which is why Lacan can say that language is there from before the actual moment of birth. It is there in the social structures which are at play in the family and, of course, in the ideals, goals, and histories of the parents. This world of language can hardly be grasped by the newborn and yet it will act on the whole of the child's existence."

Stay informed on protecting your freedom of speech and civil rights.

pookiethecat

Quote from: godardianGood-sized article in the new Rolling Stone- the one with The Strokes on the cover- on Sevigny... you can also see her name in the lower right hand-corner of the cover!

thanks!
i wanna lick 'em.

aclockworkjj

Quote from: pookiethecatchloe sevigny going down on hilary swank= sexy
yeah...it's totally considered the hip thing nowdays....

godardian

Quote from: aclockworkjj
Quote from: pookiethecatchloe sevigny going down on hilary swank= sexy
yeah...it's totally considered the hip thing nowdays....

going down on Hillary Swank, you mean?  :lol:
""Money doesn't come into it. It never has. I do what I do because it's all that I am." - Morrissey

"Lacan stressed more and more in his work the power and organizing principle of the symbolic, understood as the networks, social, cultural, and linguistic, into which a child is born. These precede the birth of a child, which is why Lacan can say that language is there from before the actual moment of birth. It is there in the social structures which are at play in the family and, of course, in the ideals, goals, and histories of the parents. This world of language can hardly be grasped by the newborn and yet it will act on the whole of the child's existence."

MacGuffin

Chloe Sevigny in Knock-Out Play-Fight  

WASHINGTON, (United Press International via COMTEX) -- Unconventional actress Chloe Sevigny lost four of her teeth in a tussle with New York fashion designer Matt Damhave.

Damhave with Sevigny's best friend and designer Tara Subkoff is behind the subversive label, Imitation of Christ, known as much for its wild and wacky catwalk shows held in funeral homes and movie theaters as its unconventional clothes.

Sevigny is the company's creative director. She and Damhave were "play fighting," the New York Daily News reported, when "she fell off her Balenciaga boots."

The Springfield, Mass.-born film actress' breakthrough came in "Kids" in 1995. She has since starred in movies such as "Boys Don't Cry" (1999), "American Psycho" (2000), "Demonlove" and "Dogville" (2002).

Following the accident, she underwent surgery early in the week, with a second visit to the dentist Wednesday. She has plans to make a trip to Japan at the end of the week -- with a full set of gnashers.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

NEON MERCURY

..she ought to get some of them gold................... 8)

godardian

Quote from: NEON MERCURY..she ought to get some of them gold................... 8)

Yeah... classy.  :)

I didn't know she was involved with IOC. I'm no fashionista, but their stuff does seem awfully cool. How could you not be, taking your name from a Psychedelic Furs song and all?

soixante

Chloe Sevigny is cool -- she appeared in the two most controversial films of the year, Dogville and Brown Bunny.  As far as I know, she has never made a mainstream Hollywood film.
Music is your best entertainment value.

coffeebeetle

Let's not forget her memorable turn in Tree's Lounge.  :)
more than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. one path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. the other, to total extinction. let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.
woody allen (side effects - 1980)

godardian

I think I've mentioned A Map of the World before... she has a smallish part, but it also has Sigourney Weaver and Julianne Moore. An amazing cast, a really pretty good movie that was unfairly ignored. I plan to see it again soon.

Xixax

Quote from: Cecil
Quote from: ebeamanKilling cats is not cool.

you must hate god then, what with all the masturbation in this world
Let's not overlook the brilliance of this statement.

Where has Cecil been lately anyway?

The poop on the Brown Bunny BJ was that it was not "simulated oral sex". They would have us believe that Chloe is spit-shining Darth Vader's helmet for real. I haven't seen it, so I can't comment on that.
Quote from: Pas RapportI don't need a dick in my anus to know I absolutely don't want a dick in my anus.
[/size]

pookiethecat

Quote from: godardianI think I've mentioned A Map of the World before... she has a smallish part, but it also has Sigourney Weaver and Julianne Moore. An amazing cast, a really pretty good movie that was unfairly ignored. I plan to see it again soon.

i saw this film and was wholly unimpressed...one of the top 10 worst endings ever.  not to mention a female prison subplot, an adultery subplot that sincerely hamper the film's plot and emotions.

sevigny was fucking sweet, of course, though i'd be lying if i said i weren't getting a tad weary of her stoned out white trash act.  my respect for her would skyrocket if she showed some more versatility, playing more sophisticated characters. i know she has it in her, as if these walls could talk 2 and last days of disco demonstrate.
i wanna lick 'em.

pete

chloe is like the scarlett johanson that never made it.  she works harder and has been in more "indie" movies than scarlett, but just never really
"made it."
"Tragedy is a close-up; comedy, a long shot."
- Buster Keaton

Alethia

yeah but scarlett is a shitload better