Now Playing

Started by Mesh, May 15, 2003, 05:18:24 PM

modage

Kanye [Clean] version.   :(
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

Pas

Quote from: cronopio 2 on November 08, 2010, 01:27:59 AM
POGUES- Sayonara?  Sayonara to all notions of design in the presentation of a product that's intended for human consumption.

When you compare the look of the album cover to the look of the singer, it suddenly becomes acceptable.

JG

Quote from: modage on November 09, 2010, 04:20:31 PM

Kanye [Clean] version.   :(

its like that sumtime man, ridikulis.

cronopio 2

haha!
"The Russian Futurists are a Canadian indie pop[1][2] band based in Toronto. Their music can be described as lo-fi, indie-electronica fused with a twee-pop temperament. Although they initially had only one member, Matthew Adam Hart (born 1978), the band was later enlarged for live performances."

np:

The Cobra Fan Is Trying To Kill Me - Come Towardssss the Breeze

g'nite :)

admin edit: added artist and album title.

Pubrick

Quote from: cronopio 2 on November 10, 2010, 03:39:03 AM
haha!
"The Russian Futurists are a Canadian indie pop[1][2] band based in Toronto. Their music can be described as lo-fi, indie-electronica fused with a twee-pop temperament. Although they initially had only one member, Matthew Adam Hart (born 1978), the band was later enlarged for live performances."

ha, you called it!

cronopio 2 is like me but for music. also i like him for backing me up on the social network while everyone else slept.

i don't know shit about music tho, so i can't say anything about his tastes (not that anyone was asking) nor can i comment on whatever the hell he just posted above which i have now helpfully captioned with the artist's name and the album title.
under the paving stones.

cronopio 2

i was gonna call it "prince edward island - the soothing sounds of night"  but opted not to.

now playing, for real:

diggler

aww you guys totally bashed the russian futurists! the album's really grown on me but i agree he had more charm in his lo fi sound. i still enjoy his lyrics though. "let's serve this nervousness on a plate" made me giggle.
I'm not racist, I'm just slutty

Myxo

I'm late to the party but this is absolutely terrific.

Reel

yeah. never listened to them before this album so I just assumed they were overrated. See 'em on SNL last night? Pretty sweet..

modage

Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

cronopio 2

i wish the server wasn't saturated... any other site where i could get it from?

edit: it's working!

Pedro

Girl Talk - All Day

I'm not a big Girl Talk fan or a mash up guy in general.  That being said,  I've listened to all of his previous albums.  I definitely think this is his best, or at least my favorite. 

Stefen

I've only heard the first 3 tracks and they were mind blowing. I'm worried this album will suffer the same fate as his previous albums where the first time you listen to it, it's orgasmic and so much fun. Then the second listen is boring and the third listen is even more boring, so on and so on.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Man, I don't know, I still haven't heard this yet, but Girl Talk has been nothing but fun for me since day one.  I can only imagine he'll follow his formula from Night Ripper and Feed The Animals, which were both really stellar to me, but I would love some more experimentation along the lines of Secret Diary or at least Unstoppable.

But I'm downloading All Day as we speak, so we'll see how that goes.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

Neil

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/All_Day

It's the same old formula. But the tracks are noticeably longer which i like.  It's very very fun.  I'm definitely digging it.

it's not the wrench, it's the plumber.