Songs Currently Stuck In Head

Started by Lucinda Bryte, October 22, 2003, 03:45:29 PM

TheVoiceOfNick

I currently have Space Oddity by David Bowie stuck in my head... my friend made a little movie with a cover of the song in it, and now its stuck!!!! Arrrrrggg!

godardian

"12:51" - The Strokes.

"Noisy Summer" - The Raveonettes

"Piazza, New York Catcher" - Belle and Sebastian

"I Want a Boy for my Birthday" - The Cookies
""Money doesn't come into it. It never has. I do what I do because it's all that I am." - Morrissey

"Lacan stressed more and more in his work the power and organizing principle of the symbolic, understood as the networks, social, cultural, and linguistic, into which a child is born. These precede the birth of a child, which is why Lacan can say that language is there from before the actual moment of birth. It is there in the social structures which are at play in the family and, of course, in the ideals, goals, and histories of the parents. This world of language can hardly be grasped by the newborn and yet it will act on the whole of the child's existence."

Stay informed on protecting your freedom of speech and civil rights.

Weak2ndAct

"Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood" -- Santa Esmeralda (from the Kill Bill soundtrack)
"Lonely Boy" -- Andrew Gold (that's my fault, I'm writing a movie and played it on a loop for a while to get 'in the mood')
"The Night Chicago Died" -- Paper Lace
"Radar Love" -- Golden Earring (though it shifts to Homer doing it sometimes)

molly

Oh darling darling
staaaand - by me
ooooohhhhhhhhhh
staaaaand - by me....

This mornig it was "The Lost Cause"

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Quote from: Fernando
Quote from: Walrus Without A CauseI always have The Trial by Pink Floyd stuck in my head...

:shock: That song is the reason I no longer listen to The Wall, because if I hear that song it will be playing non stop in my head for several days until I go insane.

I think the main reason it's stuck is either the "Showing feelings, showing feelings of an almost human nature..this will not be tolerated." or the "Craaaaaaaaaaaazy" little choir thing.

I'm still not sick of it, though.

But Sex and Violence by the Exploited is always in my head as well.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

RegularKarate

Meow meow meow meow
Meow meow meow meow
Meow meow Meow MEow MEOw MEow Meow meow

godardian

Quote from: RegularKarateMeow meow meow meow
Meow meow meow meow
Meow meow Meow MEow MEOw MEow Meow meow

...always.  :lol:

Love the episode where Homer has it in his head at a crucial courtroom moment (of course).
""Money doesn't come into it. It never has. I do what I do because it's all that I am." - Morrissey

"Lacan stressed more and more in his work the power and organizing principle of the symbolic, understood as the networks, social, cultural, and linguistic, into which a child is born. These precede the birth of a child, which is why Lacan can say that language is there from before the actual moment of birth. It is there in the social structures which are at play in the family and, of course, in the ideals, goals, and histories of the parents. This world of language can hardly be grasped by the newborn and yet it will act on the whole of the child's existence."

Jeremy Blackman

Quote from: TheVoiceOfNickI currently have Space Oddity by David Bowie stuck in my head... my friend made a little movie with a cover of the song in it, and now its stuck!!!! Arrrrrggg!

This is Major Tom to Ground Control...

ShanghaiOrange

Last five films (theater)
-The Da Vinci Code: *
-Thank You For Smoking: ***
-Silent Hill: ***1/2 (high)
-Happy Together: ***1/2
-Slither: **

Last five films (video)
-Solaris: ***1/2
-Cobra Verde: ***1/2
-My Best Fiend: **1/2
-Days of Heaven: ****
-The Thin Red Line: ***

Pas

How can you have more than one song in the head ?!

I have Everybody Hurts right now  :cry:

godardian

Quote from: Pas RapportHow can you have more than one song in the head ?!

I have a hard time keeping only one song in my head at any given time...

cine

"Punkinhead...
Punkinhead...
Punkinhead!"

Xixax

Quote from: Cinephile"Punkinhead...
Punkinhead...
Punkinhead!"
YES!
Quote from: Pas RapportI don't need a dick in my anus to know I absolutely don't want a dick in my anus.
[/size]

Kal

i work in music... i listen to about 10 demos everyday... and almost all the new releases from big stars... so everything sticks to my head but it gets replaced soon by a new song... and most of it is CRAP...

i just got dido's new cd and its pretty good... the song 'white flag' is what i was thinking of 5 minutes ago when i was walking my dog...  :roll:

aclockworkjj

Quote from: andykwhen i was walking my dog...  :roll:
no shit...what kinda dog?