HOT SHIT! Kevin Federline breaks into the rap game

Started by ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ, November 03, 2005, 08:05:43 PM

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20051103/ap_en_mu/people_kevin_federline

Federline Rap Posted on Internet

NEW YORK - The dawn of Kevin Federline's hip-hop career has begun, though it remains to be seen if it will last past breakfast. A track by Federline was posted on the Internet by Disco D, the producer of his upcoming album, "The Truth," to be released next year.

Though the song has since been taken off Disco D's Web site, it has popped up elsewhere, giving a glimpse of Mr.     Britney Spears' rhyming, um, abilities.

"Back then, they called me K-Fed, but you can call me Daddy instead," he intones in the chorus of "Y'all Ain't Ready."

Over an industrial beat reminiscent of Kelis' "Milkshake," Federline represents himself as a brash, newsworthy figure ahead of his time. "People always asking me when's the release date / Well, baby you can wait and see, until then all these Pavarottis followin' me," he raps, nicknaming paparazzi after the Italian opera singer.

Tabloids might remark that their photographers are actually focused on his pop star wife. Before meeting Spears, Federline's career was mostly limited to backup dancing. The couple wed last year and had a son in September.

Already garnering comparisons to Vanilla Ice, Federline's album appears destined for late-night punch lines. But the 27-year-old does anticipate some backlash from his musical pursuits: "My prediction is that y'all gonna hate on the style we create, straight 2008."
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

NEON MERCURY

i love k-fed.
his rhymez are almost az dope az myne.

Pas

Quote from: neon mercuryi love k-fed.

Off-topic but the avatar change is most welcome

NEON MERCURY

Quote from: Pas Rap
Quote from: neon mercuryi love k-fed.

Off-topic but the avatar change is most welcome