Now Playing

Started by Mesh, May 15, 2003, 05:18:24 PM

chimbo

If anyone has interests in Japanese underground music, here's the complete first disc from a rare 5-CD box-set compiling work by J.A. Seazer, all made for Terayama Shuji's avant-garde theater group "Tenjo Sajiki":
白い目覚め

Lottery

That was some cool stuff. Got 'proggier' than I expected it would.

My odd Japanese favourite from this year.

chimbo

I enjoyed that Melt-Banana album a lot.   :yabbse-thumbup:
白い目覚め

Lottery

Today is a good day because Gridlink released a new song. Ughh, have to wait for 14th of Feb for the whole thing.

N

Pretty much sums up the last 365 days.
Happy birthday to me.

Neil

^I saw these guys when they passed through st. Louis late last year, they're great live.  Definitely check out the rest of their stuff, if you haven't already.
it's not the wrench, it's the plumber.

N

I've listened to War Elephant, took a while but it's grown on me a shitload.
I was just thinking of getting their other albums.

Lottery

For those into grind, new Gridlink fucking slaaayyysss.
http://handshakeinc.bandcamp.com/album/longhena

Neil

I'd heard "tomorrow," but probably only because it's on the Wings 'Hits' and 'History' discs, however i'd never heard the record from which it came .  With that being said, "Love is Strange,"  the title track, "Wild Life," and "Dear Friend," along with the aforementioned make this an album worth listening to if you consider yourself a fan of the Mac.  Definitely raw in some places, not very "produced" as most people like to use the term- it just has this energy about it.

here it is for anyone interested.

it's not the wrench, it's the plumber.

Lottery

When it comes to post-Beatles, I've mainly stuck to lennon and even then, I don't love all of that. There's a great sound on Imagine and Plastic Ono Band though.

Anyway, been listening to sooo much Drukqs, as per my yearly requirement.

Dirk

At wave level, everything exists as a contradiction. Everything is existing in more than one stage/place at any given moment. Everything must move/vibrate and constantly change to exist. Everything, including buildings, mountains, oceans and thoughts.

Pedro

Dirk!  So nice to see you back.  I'm listening to this:

Dirk

Quote from: Pedro on April 23, 2014, 11:42:16 PM
Dirk!  So nice to see you back.  I'm listening to this:

Been a loooooong time. Good memory  :bravo:

See a lot of familiar faces.
At wave level, everything exists as a contradiction. Everything is existing in more than one stage/place at any given moment. Everything must move/vibrate and constantly change to exist. Everything, including buildings, mountains, oceans and thoughts.

N