Anyone post on any other forums?

Started by Weird. Oh, January 16, 2011, 08:56:23 PM

Weird. Oh

The more arguments you win, the fewer friends you will have.

Reel

nope, and I'm keeping it that way. I don't really have any interests as pertinent in my life as movies

Gold Trumpet

I have some sports websites I occasionally comment on. I post on a few boards at Imdb.com to push perspective on people I care more about. Every board on that website has locals who are more considerate than usual spammers and I like the locals at a few boards. Also, a gaming sports forum as well, but I'm more of a lurker there.

Pas

The PC police of this board managed to drive off the best recent newb because of a silly fat chick joke. For shame. I actually mailed sundown after the incident to make sure he knew i was leaving in protest of the reaction and NOT his comment, but too late.

Nothing interesting is ever happening here anymore. I was always here for the folks but everybody's on autopilot (except Stefen i guess).

I'm sorry for leading you on for so long when we knew it was over, but I'm leaving you guys for Reddit. She's funnier, hotter and much less judgmental.

Problem?

Pubrick

Stupid incidents like that (which i don't think anyone even remembers) happen all the time.  If you want to leave then that's a poor excuse. I read reddit too but they don't know shit about film which in the end is the main reason this place exists. If you never liked movies anyway then I guess this sudden departure was really a long time coming, cos we'll never be an internet phenomenon like that faceless (and hilarious) place is.
under the paving stones.

Jeremy Blackman

I have to say, that "incident" always baffled me. No one was genuinely upset by it, people came to sundown's defense very quickly, including the person who called him out (IIRC), whose opinion was a minority opinion anyway. What was the big deal? People who are offended by that are worse than people offended by the fat joke.

I like Xixax because it's not too big and I can pretty much trust peoples' taste/opinions on movies, and even music, and even sometimes other things. That's enough.

polkablues

I love when people treat the internet as though it's real life.

Pas, you're not going anywhere.  Don't even.  You think Reddit could help raise your child like Xixax can?
My house, my rules, my coffee

children with angels

Quote from: Pas on August 17, 2011, 08:31:10 PM
I'm sorry for leading you on for so long when we knew it was over, but I'm leaving you guys for Reddit. She's funnier, hotter and much less judgmental.

You're totally going to fuck that girl, Pas.
"Should I bring my own chains?"
"We always do..."

http://www.alternatetakes.co.uk/
http://thelesserfeat.blogspot.com/

Reel

I think Pas can leave but he should only be allowed back if he see's Boogie Nights, and he has to like it too.