Know Your Xixax: Donation begging and site news

Started by Xixax, December 02, 2006, 08:52:14 PM

Kal

Robyn

polkablues

"Like" one of RK's posts if he did that gag first with his avatar.
My house, my rules, my coffee

Robyn

"Like" if you think Anna Karina is hottier then Marion Cotillard.

polkablues

My house, my rules, my coffee

Robyn

MacGuffin

I was Team Karina before we had respect on this board.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Robyn

Let us not turn against each other. That's exactly what he wants!

Pubrick

I wish I could downvote now, RK did the same Dangerfield joke with his av almost as soon as we got the karma working and he literally got no regard for it, no esteem either. That made his joke even funnier.

It only took one week for the like system to turn to reddit's least likeable aspects, karma whoring and reposts!

Oh well, when in Rome..

This is me trying to run against the current of the hive mind:

under the paving stones.

Kal

Brando

Anna Karina vs Marion Cotillard is very difficult but I have to go with polkablues' Marion Cotillard gif over KJ's gif. Marion Cotillard playfully biting her lip is a hard beat.
If you think this is going to have a happy ending, you haven't been paying attention.

InTylerWeTrust

I totally agree, that Marion Cotillard Gif is an automatic boner... 

But I kinda wish Polka went Full-Creeper and put a gif of her getting raped in "Les Jolies Choses"........ Oh shit, did I say that out loud?  :shock:
Fuck this place..... I got a script to write.

Champion Souza

Pubrick

Quote from: InTylerWeTrust on August 26, 2012, 05:31:56 PM
that Marion Cotillard Gif is an automatic boner... 

But I kinda wish Polka went Full-Creeper and put a gif of her getting raped in "Les Jolies Choses"........ Oh shit, did I say that out loud?  :shock:

Quote from: Pubrick on August 26, 2012, 12:22:43 AM
I wish I could downvote now
under the paving stones.

Pubrick

recent member ExtinctPanda is now.. extinct.

this user was actually a secondary account started by InTylerWeTrust.

i want to bring his to your collective attention to serve as a reminder that secondary accounts are not allowed. they were tolerated in the past, and we got some good novelty accounts out of it, as some of you may remember i personally used Newtron while on hiatus for a few months in 2003. but as usual, the reason we can't have nice things is because a few bad trolls used secondary accounts for malicious purposes and for many years now we have not allowed it.

Tyler's latest incarnation was not even his first attempt at running a secondary account. the first attempt was nipped in the bud before he got a chance to use it. as such, he was given a warning and explained what i have said to you all now. ExtinctPanda slipped through the cracks and you may have wondered why such a recent newb with nary a post to his name would have suddenly amassed nearly +10 respect. well he obviously did not give a fuck and blatantly broke the simple rule again without any excuse of ignorance.

Tyler cannot be trusted. we get a few of these freaks coming through our doors every so often and it saddens me each time. it's one thing to be a lying hypocritical motherfucker in real life and another to carry that personality online.. that's not the kind of environment we want to create in this forum. here our value IS only as good as our word, and the best parts of the board have always been the result of members expressing their honest opinion and showing some kind of true identity.

it's why we all know and loved when Matt pointed out what makes Stefen stefen, it's why you can say madonna and know that MacGuffin will instantly appear to lambast her, it's why we can always depend on polka to make delicious gifs. it's also why i personally am ready with the ban hammer to act on tyler, i've had enough of his attempts to ruin the board and his general lack of respect for the community.. not just this instance but his flame outs, paranoid delusions about other members, and the fact HE was the reason we took away downvoting (mac was NOT kidding when he joked that tyler's 80 votes up to that point were all negative).

but over the years i have also tried to curb my temper and not act on (arguably correct) instincts. so i am letting you all know the reasons why this guy is on the brink of disappearing. if he is legitimately medically bipolar then he needs to take his medication.. otherwise, that's that.
under the paving stones.