Songs Currently Stuck In Head

Started by Lucinda Bryte, October 22, 2003, 03:45:29 PM

squints

"The myth by no means finds its adequate objectification in the spoken word. The structure of the scenes and the visible imagery reveal a deeper wisdom than the poet himself is able to put into words and concepts" – Friedrich Nietzsche

MacGuffin

"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

SiliasRuby

My blood Runs Cold....My Memory Has Just Been Sold......My Angel Is A Centerfold.....
The Beatles know Jesus Christ has returned to Earth and is in Los Angeles.

When you are getting fucked by the big corporations remember to use a condom.

There was a FISH in the perkalater!!!

My Collection

squints

Bangin' on a trash can
Drumin on a street light

one little voice is calling me calling me
"The myth by no means finds its adequate objectification in the spoken word. The structure of the scenes and the visible imagery reveal a deeper wisdom than the poet himself is able to put into words and concepts" – Friedrich Nietzsche

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

I'm surprised that not only did they do a Talking Heads homage in a Nickelodeon show, but also how the song did sound Talking Heads like.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

squints

Bobby Vinton, The Paris Sisters, Jeff Mangum - I Love How You Love Me

MacGuffin

"Sex Over The Phone" - The Village People
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

SHAFTR

Quote from: MacGuffin on March 08, 2007, 10:26:46 AM
"Sex Over The Phone" - The Village People

I know what that is like.  I've been tempted to set it as a ringtone but I think it would just be too embarrassing.
"Talking shit about a pretty sunset
Blanketing opinions that i'll probably regret soon"

picolas

384460955058223172 5359408128481117450284502(fade out)

picolas

Why can't we be friends? Why can't we be friends? Why can't we be friends? Why can't WE be friends??! oOh oOh oOh oh. oOh oOh oOh oh. oOh oOh oOh oh. WHy-oh WHY-OH. oOh oOh oOh oh. oOh oOh oOh oh. oOh oOh oOh oh. WHy-oh WHY-OH. Why can't we be friends? Why can't we be friends? Why can't we be friends? Why can't WE be friends??! Why can't we be friends? Why can't we be friends? Why can't we be friends? Why can't WE be friends??! Why can't we be friends? Why can't we be friends? Why can't WE be friends? Why can't WE be friends??! Why can't we be friends? Why can't we be friends? Why can't we be friends? Why can't WE be friends??! Why can't we be friends? Why can't we be friends? Why can't we be friends? Why can't WE be friends??! Why can't we be friends? Why can't we be friends? Why can't WE be friends? WHy can't WE be friends??! Why can't we be friends? Why can't we be friends? Why can't we be friends? Why can't WE be friends??! Why can't we be friends? Why can't we be friends? Why can't WE be friends? Why can't WE be friends??! Why can't we be friends? Why can't we be frie-ends? Why can't we be friends? Why can't WE be friends??! Why can't we be friends? Why can't we be friends? Why can't WE be friends? Why can't WE be friends??! Why can't we be friends? Why can't we be friends? Why can't we be friends? Why can't WE be friends??! Why can't we be friends? Why can't we be friends? Why can't we be friends? Why can't WE be friends??! Why can't we be friends? Why can't we be friends? Why can't we be friends? Why can't WE-EH be frie-e-ends?

hedwig

In the middle of the night
I go walking in my sleep
From the mountains of faith
To the river so deep

Pubrick

i gowalkin inda - indamiddle ov

thanks.
under the paving stones.

Sigur Rós

Arh!!! that new modest mouse single, dashboard. Can't get the damn thing out of my head. Somehow they manage to put a insanely catchy song on every album and the rest is mediocre.  :doh:

grand theft sparrow

I'd say what it is but I don't want to ruin it.

Pubrick

i watched that, opened up the reply box, left to charge my laptop and came back already humming it. :Ssssssssssss
under the paving stones.