What the hell is wrong with Michael Jackson?

Started by meatball, November 29, 2003, 09:26:44 PM

Gamblour.

Ok, maybe I'll be avoiding Ireland while I'm abroad.
WWPTAD?

finlayr

Filmmaker

cine

finlayr

Filmmaker

cine

you made a douchebag remark, thats all.

finlayr

douchebag!!  that's soooo american...
Filmmaker

finlayr

Pubrick, can we kiss and make up?  I'm sorry.
Filmmaker

Kal

what the hell is going on here... is this thread about michael jackson or you other freaks?

Pubrick

finlayr was molested as a child. finds my name disturbing. freudian, i think..
under the paving stones.

finlayr

oh, so you're pissed about your sacred gay geeky name then?
Filmmaker

Pubrick

dude. just stop being a fucking idiot. there, it can't get clearer than that. this isn't a chatroom, so if u want to talk shit to me just PM me. do u know how to work that function? u are probably one of the most retarded internet personas i have ever encountered. u should feel proud.
under the paving stones.

finlayr

Filmmaker

MacGuffin

Michael Jackson thanks fans who 'dried my tears'

NEW YORK (Reuters) - In his first public statement since being acquitted of child sex abuse charges, Michael Jackson thanked his fans for the love and support he said "dried my tears" during the four-month trial.

In a statement posted on his Web site (www.mjjsource.com) on Sunday, Jackson said he could not have made it through "without God, my children, my family and you, my fans."

"You were there when I really needed you. I will never forget you. Your ever-present love held me, dried my tears, and carried me through," he said in the statement, which was signed "love, Michael Jackson."

Jackson, 46, was cleared two weeks ago of all charges in the sex abuse trial that had threatened to destroy his career and send him to prison for nearly two decades.

He had been charged with 10 counts of lewd acts with a child, giving a minor alcohol and conspiring to commit child abduction, extortion and false imprisonment.

Hundreds of fans had camped outside the Santa Maria, California, courthouse to show their support for the entertainer during the trial. The verdict, which was broadcast around the world, triggered a frenzy of relief and excitement among them.

"I will treasure your devotion and support forever. You are my inspiration," Jackson said.

On the day of the verdict, a posting on the same Web site showed a hand giving the V for victory sign as the words "The truth runs marathons" scrolled across the screen.

The site also described the verdict as a historic moment and compared it to such events as the fall of the Berlin Wall and the release from prison of South African anti-apartheid icon Nelson Mandela.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Ravi

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertainment/4792028.stm

Dispute shuts down Jackson ranch

Californian authorities have ordered Michael Jackson to close his Neverland Ranch for failing to pay staff or renew their insurance policies.

The singer was fined $169,000 (£97,000) for not paying at least 30 staff since December and letting his employer's insurance policy lapse in January.

Animals in the ranch's zoo are to be cared for by the local authority.

Michael Jackson has been living in Bahrain since being acquitted on child sex abuse charges last June.

Under Californian law, anyone employing more than one person has to have what is known as a workers' compensation policy.

An order to stop operations at the ranch was served on a security guard at the front gate but officials were turned away when they asked to see the ranch's management.

All the workers have been told to stay away and the ranch operators given five days to appeal.

Legal threat

The Neverland Ranch sprawls over 1,100 hectares (2,800 acres) in central California and as well as the main home and zoo contains a theme park.

Animals at the zoo have included elephants, giraffes, snakes, orang-utans, tigers and a crocodile.

Dean Fryer, spokesman for the state's department of industrial relations, said that Mr Jackson could reopen the ranch by obtaining workers' compensation insurance.

However, he may face legal action by the state if he fails to pay the back wages, Mr Fryer added.

The department was alerted after a Neverland employee making an unpaid-wage claim remarked that a co-worker had been injured at work and was unsure about filing a claim due to the lapsed insurance.

Jeremy Blackman

Wow. This thread title does seem in bad taste now, doesn't it? Oh well. Moving along...

A resurrected Michael Jackson destroys the universe in a blazing spectral rage