Marvelous New Technology

Started by Chester R Pennywinkle, April 08, 2004, 05:44:31 PM

Chester R Pennywinkle

Gaze upon this fantastic new stereopticon I have purchased for my daughter. It truly amazes me what they can come up with there days. Just think, one day we may fly across the ocean, no longer needing the use of steam vessels. My my.
Rather...

mutinyco

"I believe in this, and it's been tested by research: he who fucks nuns will later join the church."

-St. Joe

Stefen

Quote from: mutinycoWhat's a steam vessel?

I think it's a train.

But Penny is dated and past his prime.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

Chester R Pennywinkle

Quote from: Stefen
Quote from: mutinycoWhat's a steam vessel?

I think it's a train.

But Penny is dated and past his prime.

Sir, I have just come here to discuss my most recent technological purchase and you come in here in a roustabout way and make foolish claims. You have left me with no other option but to challenge you to a duel.

I am quite sure I can finish you off once I have disposed of that foolish lad GoneSavage
Rather...

Stefen

Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

Chester R Pennywinkle

Good of you to muster up some honor and accept. Half past noon under the walnut tree it is then. We shall both lay siege after 20 paces.
Rather...

Stefen

I was just funnin ya. I'm a lover not a fighter.

How about a nice game of Ms. Pac Man instead?

Otherwise prepare to be owned.

mutinyco

A Duel? What's with that Michael Jackson shit? What, a breakdancing contest? All right. Break out the cardboard and crank Jam On It!
"I believe in this, and it's been tested by research: he who fucks nuns will later join the church."

-St. Joe

Recce

Quote from: StefenOHHH a duel?

Hmm, very narrow depth of field there.
"The idea had been growing in my brain for some time: TRUE force. All the king's men
                        cannot put it back together again." (Travis Bickle, "Taxi Driver")

El Duderino

Quote from: Chester R PennywinkleGood of you to muster up some honor and accept. Half past noon under the walnut tree it is then. We shall both lay siege after 20 paces.

you've made this joke in like 2 other threads. i'll find a way to ruin it too.
Did I just get cock-blocked by Bob Saget?

Chester R Pennywinkle

Rather...

El Duderino

Quote from: Chester R PennywinkleOne actually..

still...that's no excuse

Chester R Pennywinkle

It is the gentleman's way of setting disputes with those who have no sense of honor.
Rather...

Stefen

I kind of lost interest in this thread. Can we lock it?

El Duderino

Quote from: StefenI kind of lost interest in this thread. Can we lock it?

agreed.