is there any eastereggs on pulp fiction se?

Started by gjg 4 REEL, September 22, 2003, 01:50:30 PM

SHAFTR

Quote from: tremoloslothaccording to my calculations, it's actually up, up, down, down...

are you talking infinite lives or 3 lives?
"Talking shit about a pretty sunset
Blanketing opinions that i'll probably regret soon"

Sleuth

I'm fairly certain the "Konami Code" begins up, up, down, down
I like to hug dogs

SHAFTR

i don't know, i know the code is famous..but i wasn't a contra fan....

i got it from here
http://www.gamewinners.com/nes/Contra.htm

Sleuth

I like to hug dogs

aclockworkjj

no sloth...you are right...the code...from memory is:
up, up, down, down, left, right, left right, A,B,A,B,  select.....start.  I think.

ps...what about the 99 lives in the original Mario brothers?....imagine, just jumpin' on a turtle.

MacGuffin

Up, down, turn around.
Please don't let me hit the ground.
Tonight I think I'll walk alone.
I'll find my soul as I go home.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

SHAFTR

Quote from: MacGuffinUp, down, turn around.
Please don't let me hit the ground.
Tonight I think I'll walk alone.
I'll find my soul as I go home.

New Order

ono

Quote from: aclockworkjjps...what about the 99 lives in the original Mario brothers?....imagine, just jumpin' on a turtle.
I could never get that one to work.  :(

Oh, and by the way ... Down, Right, Up, Right, Left, Select.

Dirk

Ah, I remember Contra. I always loved the spread gun.
At wave level, everything exists as a contradiction. Everything is existing in more than one stage/place at any given moment. Everything must move/vibrate and constantly change to exist. Everything, including buildings, mountains, oceans and thoughts.

aclockworkjj

Quote from: DirkAh, I remember Contra. I always loved the spread gun.
the fireball was great too...

ps. http://www.angelfire.com/or2/humour/Contra.html

gjg 4 REEL

Quote from: aclockworkjjhaha....we are gonna make this kid want to never come back.  :wink:

REEL, I hope you realize everyone is only messin' with ya for you to gain respect.  Show all of us wat's up, man!!!  Do yer thang...

Show us......you, and speak the reverse of yer complaints of us here...we will fall in line.... I, ahhh...yeah...reckon.

ok ill do my thang, you guys are all a bunch of losers! i only joined this site for that question on the commentary cuz i know you guys are all geeks and would probably know what to do!, and you guys even told me to put the dvd in upside down! you guys are so stupid! everyone knows that the shiny part has to face down, if you do it the other way it gets the dvd all scratched up and breaks your dvd player! you fuckin losers, think your so cool, i hate this web site

to change the subject:

are there any discount sites where i can get a dvd player and a copy of pulp fiction?

edison

Quote from: gjg 4 REEL
Quote from: aclockworkjjhaha....we are gonna make this kid want to never come back.  :wink:

REEL, I hope you realize everyone is only messin' with ya for you to gain respect.  Show all of us wat's up, man!!!  Do yer thang...

Show us......you, and speak the reverse of yer complaints of us here...we will fall in line.... I, ahhh...yeah...reckon.

you guys are all geeks... you guys even told me to put the dvd in upside down! you guys are so stupid! everyone knows that the shiny part has to face down, if you do it the other way it gets the dvd all scratched up and breaks your dvd player! you fuckin losers, think your so cool, i hate this web site

to change the subject:

are there any discount sites where i can get a dvd player and a copy of pulp fiction?

Well, you are the queer who made a gay topic over skipping gym class...and you are the stupid fuck for actually almost believing we were telling you the truth about the upside down dvd thing...and to answer your question, the site is called www.getthefuckouttahere.net

SoNowThen

Quote from: gjg 4 REELto change the subject:

Hehehe. I get you, man.
Those who say that the totalitarian state of the Soviet Union was not "real" Marxism also cannot admit that one simple feature of Marxism makes totalitarianism necessary:  the rejection of civil society. Since civil society is the sphere of private activity, its abolition and replacement by political society means that nothing private remains. That is already the essence of totalitarianism; and the moralistic practice of the trendy Left, which regards everything as political and sometimes reveals its hostility to free speech, does nothing to contradict this implication.

When those who hated capital and consumption (and Jews) in the 20th century murdered some hundred million people, and the poster children for the struggle against international capitalism and America are now fanatical Islamic terrorists, this puts recent enthusiasts in an awkward position. Most of them are too dense and shameless to appreciate it, and far too many are taken in by the moralistic and paternalistic rhetoric of the Left.

MacGuffin

Quote from: gjg 4 REELi only joined this site for that question on the commentary cuz i know you guys are all geeks and would probably know what to do!

Hey, I only joined this site to find the hidden David Lynch commentary on the "Mulholland Drive" DVD, and look what happened. I'm still waiting to find out from these phuckos!
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Banky

Quote from: stuart braithwaite
Quote from: MacGuffinHey, I only joined this site to find the hidden David Lynch commentary on the "Mulholland Drive" DVD, and look what happened. I'm still waiting to find out from these phuckos!
mac, the commentary is hidden at the chapter selections.

where?