Why did Marcellus throw Tony Rocky Horror out the window?

Started by Stefen, July 16, 2005, 07:59:19 PM

Stefen

Was this ever answered? If it was I must have missed it. But why did Marcellus throw Tony Rocky Horror out the 4 story window. It was at first because he gave Mia a foot massage but then Mia refutes that at Jack Rabbit Slims and tells Vincent that the only two people who know why Marcellus threw Tony Rocky Horror out the window are Tony Rocky Horror and Marcellus. There has to be a reason.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

Pubrick

under the paving stones.

Kal

metroshane

We live in an age that reads too much to be intelligent and thinks too much to be beautiful.

NEON MERCURY

nix

The truth is, no one knows why Marcellus threw Tony out that window except Marcellus and Tony.
"Sex relieves stress, love causes it."
-Woddy Allen

ElPandaRoyal

Si

Raikus

Because Tony's the traitor who stole what was in the briefcase from Marcellus.
Yes, to dance beneath the diamond sky with one hand waving free, silhouetted by the sea, circled by the circus sands, with all memory and fate driven deep beneath the waves, let me forget about today until tomorrow.

ElPandaRoyal

And now it's time for someone to ask what's in that briefcase.
Si

Raikus

Yes, to dance beneath the diamond sky with one hand waving free, silhouetted by the sea, circled by the circus sands, with all memory and fate driven deep beneath the waves, let me forget about today until tomorrow.