movies bitches dig

Started by cine, January 23, 2005, 01:10:34 AM

pete

Quote from: GoneSavageI love the title of the thread, but it looks like you all are interpreting the word bitches for females, which is a little sad, but then again it IS a message board.  Kudos to a mod starting this.  My bitch (re: fiancee) likes most of the stuff I do for instance instead of dragging me to Bridget Jones she drags me to Ramones: End of the Century.  She'd rather poke her eyes out than watch Moulin Rouge and would rather watch Halloween.  They are out there fellas...

it's like when I started the asshole thread everyone equated assholes to jocks.  socketlevel actually got personally offended over it.  but on the other hand--how do you know that people are equating bitches for females?  are you judging this thread by the taste of your fiancee?
"Tragedy is a close-up; comedy, a long shot."
- Buster Keaton

modage

Quote from: MacGuffin
Quote from: GoneSavageThey are out there fellas...

I'd rather find a woman who'd watch Moulin Rouge AND Halloween.
i know one.
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

SHAFTR

"Talking shit about a pretty sunset
Blanketing opinions that i'll probably regret soon"

NEON MERCURY

as Born Under Punches mentioned..

this one takes top billing.

i remember when this garbage came out all the bitches were like OMG!!! LOOK ITS LEO!!! HES SO CUTE AND LOOK !!!!! HES DOING LIKE SHAKESPEARE!!! AND ITS NOT LIKE ITS IN THAT HARD TO UNDERSTAND LANGUAGE LIKE ITS IS IN OUR ENGLISH CLASS ITS L;IKE WORDS WE USE TODAY AND STUFF!!!!  OMG ITS SO TRIPPY AND SEXY !! LEO USES A GUN WHICH IS MORE LIKE SEXIER THAN A SWORD!!! AND LIKE THAT CLAIRE DANES LADY IS SO INDY!!! I WISH I COULD BE LIKE HER!!!
ONE DAY I HOPE MY ROMEO WOULD BY ME SOME  WINE COOLERS AND WE COULD WATCH THIS TOGETHER THE WE WOULD LIKE FUCK AND I WOULD GO DOWN ON HIM AND THEN HE WOULD GO DOWN ON ME!!!OMG WE WOULD DO IT IN MY PARENTS HOUSE !! LIKE IT WOULD BE 'FORBIDDEN LOVE" LIKE YOU KNOW LIKE ROMEO AND JULIET'S  RELATIONSHIP!!!

every girl i have remotely disliked has liked zombie movies

pete

oh right.  zombie movies, cheesy 80s movies, and surf movies of the 50s starring that gidget girl.
"Tragedy is a close-up; comedy, a long shot."
- Buster Keaton

yes! And these girls are usually slightly masculine and loud and self-degrade themselves in conversation with their promiscuity to humble themselves to their benefit.

Stefen

Quote from: 03yes! And these girls are usually slightly masculine and loud and self-degrade themselves in conversation with their promiscuity to humble themselves to their benefit.

yes. i prefer little boys too.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

nineteenseventyseven

Of course it varies from bitch to bitch,
but some recurring modern bitch-favored movies are:
Almost Famous (slightly edgy and rock and roll, but not too threatening)
Amelie (makes sense, should make sense)
Any shitty Kevin Smith movies (the bulk of his work)
I waste time.

nineteenseventyseven

I applaud NEON MERCURY and condemn GoneSavage.
girls=trouble
Thank you.
I waste time.

cine

Quote from: nineteenseventysevenAlmost Famous (slightly edgy and rock and roll, but not too threatening)
oh.... oh, this is not going to be good.

nineteenseventyseven

I waste time.

Bethie

Quote from: cinephile
Quote from: nineteenseventysevenAlmost Famous (slightly edgy and rock and roll, but not too threatening)
oh.... oh, this is not going to be good.

Quote from: nineteenseventysevenwhat does that mean?

Ah hem.  

It means me :waving: . Where should we take this? Outside?
who likes movies anyway

Gamblour.

WWPTAD?

Henry Hill

Anything with Hugh Grant sans Mickey Blue Eyes.