sexiest songs

Started by Ernie, August 14, 2003, 09:05:12 PM

Dirk

"Killing me Softly" - Roberta Flack (or the Fugees)

Next thread: Albums to shag to
At wave level, everything exists as a contradiction. Everything is existing in more than one stage/place at any given moment. Everything must move/vibrate and constantly change to exist. Everything, including buildings, mountains, oceans and thoughts.

Sigur Rós

Serge Gainsbourg - Je'taime

I'd love to do a cover-version...

chainsmoking insomniac

mogwai, mind if i borrow that av?  i promise to clean it off when i'm done...
"Ernest Hemingway once wrote: 'The world's a fine place, and worth fighting for.'  I agree with the second part."
    --Morgan Freeman, Se7en

"Have you ever fucking seen that...? Ever seen a mistake in nature?  Have you ever seen an animal make a mistake?"
 --Paul Schneider, All the Real Girls

Gamblour.

:lol: Scarlett....damn. She is too fine!
WWPTAD?

Vile5

Between the sheets (The Isley Brothers)
Never, never gonna give you up (Barry White or Lisa Stansfield)
Mellow my mind (Simply Red)
Not enough time (INXS)
"Wars have never hurt anybody except the people who die." - Salvador Dalí

smash

I think all of Jack Johnson's songs have a particular sexiness about them...but I'm a straight male so that makes me sound a little fucked up, doesn't it?

Pubrick

play Tricky and ppl will get it on. <--- Fact

i can't explain it.
under the paving stones.

Ghostboy

Definitely Tricky.

'Sexy Boy' by Air is very sexy, no matter what your orientation is.

©brad

everyone knows latin music is the sexiest music out there.

Vile5

Quote from: ©bradeveryone knows latin music is the sexiest music out there.
ok, talking about it there is one i love! (is salsa)
"Amame" ("Love me" )by El Gran Combo de Puerto Rico
you know is that kind of song you must to dance with that person, look at his/her eyes, moving your bodies at the same time and fly together....
"Wars have never hurt anybody except the people who die." - Salvador Dalí

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Tenacious D - Fuck Her Gently
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

aclockworkjj

any of the mellower Mogwai and/or Sigur Ros....

wow, that and a cute girl....I don't think I would want it to ever end, and never go to sleep.

OmegaSlacker

Reasons, or Love's Holiday (preferably this one) by Earth, Wind, and Fire.

Barry White's version of Just the Way You Are should do it for just about anyone who is in that type of mood. The opening speech and the delivery of the rest of the lyrics over the arrangement is 86 proof over ice smooth.
When I was just a baby, my momma told me, "Son, always be a good boy, don't ever play with guns." But I shot a man in Reno, just to watch him die.

NEON MERCURY

a lot of the music made by the artist formerly known as prince or known as prince is sexy ...........thieves in the temple........etc...

AlguienEstolamiPantalones

how can we do a thread like this so close to barry whites death, ::makes like apollo creed in rocky three::   whats a matter with you rocky

well you guys arnt rocky , but my point stands, and i do think at the end of this post we should train in a all black gym and then run on the beach, but i digres

do me baby by prince
i want you marvin gaye
ohh baby baby Smokey robinson
anything by old school teddy pendergrass

god i have so many, but here is a off the wall white 90's song by a band that was way past its prime but the song is fucking hot

come undone duran duran

weird huh that i would pick that and " eye" by the smashing pumpkins is a good fucking tune