Creamed pants (the official 1000th GDIDM post thread)

Started by GodDamnImDaMan, December 14, 2004, 11:27:27 AM

Bethie

Quote from: God Damn Im Da Manall you're mothers one by one.
Quote from: God Damn Im Da Mancall me you're daddies.
*your.

clearly you're not assisting English teachers.
who likes movies anyway

GodDamnImDaMan

Clearly Bethie, you should count your mother into the mix.
Aclockworkjj:  I have like broncitious or something
Aclockworkjj:  sucks, when i cough, if feels like i am dying
Aclockworkjj:  i can barely smoke

http://www.shitzu.biz

Gamblour.

WWPTAD?

pete

Quote from: Gamblor not so gone.Congratulations, I was really worried over your status for a moment. Seriously, I really cared about it. And now, having heard that surely oft-occuring tale of 'poonage' (if by poonage you mean getting a phone number), I can breathe a sigh of relief.

dude, you're petty.
"Tragedy is a close-up; comedy, a long shot."
- Buster Keaton

pete

Quote from: God Damn Im Da Man
Quote from: petegod, don't ever make me social vouch for you again, man.
but it's true.

wow, so you actually asked this guy to vouch for you? Let me guess did the coversation go something like this, "Hey man, there is this guy on the internet that doesnt think I'm cool. You GOTTA tell him I am." Just the fact alone you asked your friend to vouch for you is hilarious.

Quote from: Gamblor not so gone.Congratulations, I was really worried over your status for a moment. Seriously, I really cared about it. And now, having heard that surely oft-occuring tale of 'poonage' (if by poonage you mean getting a phone number), I can breathe a sigh of relief.

I love this man.

Quote from: StefenWhat can I say? I'm the goddamn man. Posted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 11:32 pm

yep, sitting at home on a saturday night posting insults at me is awesome. I hope it feels the same as a warm pussy.

he didn't ask, I was online, saw the chat and thought, hmm, this guy has Stefen all wrong on least one occassion of which I was present.

ps. you're angry.
- Buster Keaton

Gamblour.

Quote from: pete

dude, you're petty.

I could've sworn this said, "dude, you're pretty." anyhow, who's petty? they're talking about the importance of poonage.
WWPTAD?

GodDamnImDaMan

Quote from: pete
he didn't ask, I was online, saw the chat and thought, hmm, this guy has Stefen all wrong on least one occassion of which I was present.

That's odd....

Quote from: petedon't ever make me social vouch for you again, man.

I must have read wrong.

Jeremy Blackman

pete

Quote from: Gamblor not so gone.

I could've sworn this said, "dude, you're pretty." anyhow, who's petty? they're talking about the importance of poonage.

and you're talking about how I'm talking about how they're talking about the importance of poonage.
- Buster Keaton

RegularKarate

Don't worry GD, I think Stefen comes out looking like a lamer cocksuck than you.

A little bit.

GodDamnImDaMan

Quote from: RegularKarateDon't worry GD, I think Stefen comes out looking like a lamer cocksuck than you.

Your eye socket has my cockaroonie written all over it.