Admins Abusing other members

Started by Thecowgoooesmooo, December 16, 2003, 11:22:31 PM

molly

people will always rant about the admins. That comes with the teritory(is this ok?)
I don't understand half of those complaints, not just here.

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Quote from: CinephileWhere's the sarcasm?

Quote from: mollythat's because we have bunch of boys and one girl.
Really?

We have a girl!?!?  Hey Molly, want to send PMs back and forth and I'll answer all your posts as pick up lines?? Eh?
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

Sleuth

Quote from: aClockworkWalrus

Really?

We have a girl!?!?  Hey Molly, want to send PMs back and forth and I'll answer all your posts as pick up lines?? Eh?

blackmambablackmambablackmambablackmam
bablackmambablackmambablackmambablackma
mbablackmamba
I like to hug dogs

molly

Really?

it's only me almost every day. If Gloria or Vile5 posted more often, i bet this discussion wouldn't take more than 4 or 5 pages max. (i hate if clauses)

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Quote from: Slog

mbablackmamba

God damn, you keep up on my posts...

The only reason I did that was because she lived not too far from me.  Oh well...She probably didn't even exist...
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

Thecowgoooesmooo

Quoteum no i think everyone is proving him wrong by showing they don't give a shit about what he's trying to start. as the majority don't resent the admins.

P, I've never said I resented the admins. And the only thing Im trying to start is awareness of what is going on around here. I can see you don't like that, and I understand why.

QuoteThis thread isn't attacking any admins but I think I'd be great to have this thread as a "watchdog".

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

QuoteIt just causes more problems around here. BUT if we simply ignore his ranting about the admins, Xixax continues to improve as it should.

Causes more problems around here? What problems are being created by starting a thread that deals with a problem that is common on XIXAX?

Absolutely nothing. It seems the problem comes when you disagree...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

chris

QuoteIf some of the admins want to talk shit to other users, and gang up on them, thats perfectly fine with me. But it becomes a problem when you get angry and ban someone over another user doing the exact same thing to you.

kotte

Quote from: Thecowgoooesmooo
QuoteIt just causes more problems around here. BUT if we simply ignore his ranting about the admins, Xixax continues to improve as it should.

Causes more problems around here? What problems are being created by starting a thread that deals with a problem that is common on XIXAX?

Absolutely nothing. It seems the problem comes when you disagree...

No. We just had this big banning discussion. It's going in circles. We've basically been over this.

godardian

Really?

*gasp!* Are you a girl, Cinephile?!?!

I think molly meant she was the only (confessed) girl in this thread... so far.
""Money doesn't come into it. It never has. I do what I do because it's all that I am." - Morrissey

"Lacan stressed more and more in his work the power and organizing principle of the symbolic, understood as the networks, social, cultural, and linguistic, into which a child is born. These precede the birth of a child, which is why Lacan can say that language is there from before the actual moment of birth. It is there in the social structures which are at play in the family and, of course, in the ideals, goals, and histories of the parents. This world of language can hardly be grasped by the newborn and yet it will act on the whole of the child's existence."

Stay informed on protecting your freedom of speech and civil rights.

cine

What the? Hell no. I thought she was ignoring the other females on this board, that's all.

Sleuth

Quote from: aClockworkWalrus
Quote from: Slog

mbablackmamba

God damn, you keep up on my posts...

The only reason I did that was because she lived not too far from me.  Oh well...She probably didn't even exist...

I am oft called Mini-Mac
I like to hug dogs

myadopteddaughter

I like this site because I can express my feelings freely without consequence. Even if I were to be the most extreme of something, I'd hope that the admins wouldn't consider this as some sort of basis to kick me off.
I think that the admins should be monitored to a degree, so as everybody should be. Cow, the thread, no matter how nicely worded was a blow to the groin.
In the future I hope if anyone has a complaint with an admin it can be dealt with swiftly by other admins and made public, so that this community remains, overall, a positive place. I think that the admins are doing an excellent job now, but are ultimately human so it's inevitable that mistakes will be made.

I hope I wasn't overstepping my boundries with anything I just said, so hopefully no offense was taken.
mmm, mmmm good

cine

If anyone took offense to that, they need to go outside and breathe.

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Pubrick

for the millionth time, no one has ever been banned for having extreme views. the recent bannings hav been because THE MEMBERS WERE TROUBLEMAKERS, and we don't take kindly to those. cow u obviously never read anything the admins say.

u say u love the admins, as ur fake apology is supposed to prove. then what the fuck are u trying to do with this thread if not incite sum sort of anti-admin sentiment? are u getting advice from sumone outside the board that this is the best route to getting banned and die a martyr? if so they are correct.

this issue has been dealt with time and time again. i'm sorry if u are a confused little boy who needs validation that their parents won't hit him for eating a cookie before dinner. no one else feels the threat u think we apparently don't pose. yes that's as contradictory as ur usual arguments. so what are u trying to do? u are underestimating the intelligence of the members here if u think that this stupid passive bullshit is going to create any more interest in a dead topic. everyone is over it, get over urself.

i feel dirty just engaging in this meaningless debate, because that's exactly what u want. a long winded meaningless fight.
under the paving stones.

NEON MERCURY

::pours hot mineral oil on his body and fries chiken legs on his stomach::

..why ?

i enjoy the way chicken skins greases up my mouth.....

but phuck ....who phucked me??......

yeah ::insert sarcasm::....it will

honestly, we ALL need to stop it and phuck one of these.." 0X "