I welcome you and your people.

InTylerWeTrust

Quote from: Reelist on August 09, 2012, 01:14:39 PM
Quote from: InTylerWeTrust on August 09, 2012, 11:31:14 AM
Im BLACK

is he our first black?

:bravo:

I welcome you and your people.

Actually I lied. I'm not "really black". My Dad is Black, Mom is dominican (but my mom is white). Which makes me Half Black, Half Dominican.... Which means I'm good at Basketball AND at Baseball.

EDIT: When did this thread become the U.N RACIAL DISCUSSION FORUM?   

Back to talking 'bout DRIVE.

Anyone knows if the Bluray comes with a director's commentary track? I'm recently getting into Winding Refn's work (Saw the whole "Pusher" trilogy a couple weeks ago) and would love to hear his comments on this one.
Fuck this place..... I got a script to write.

Reel

Dude, you're BLACK. you said it yourself in ALL CAPS to defend your argument, don't try to back down and play up your whiteness now. OWN IT.

just remember that Jeremy is the original Black man around here.

and I do in fact know that the Drive bluray does have a commentary track, and I'm only vaguely familiar with that release, really wanna see it too.

Yes, back to Drive, anything about Drive. I love it.

InTylerWeTrust

Quote from: Reelist on August 09, 2012, 04:34:05 PM
Dude, you're BLACK. you said it yourself in ALL CAPS to defend your argument, don't try to back down and play up your whiteness now. OWN IT.

Ok, Spike Lee.

Back to Drive:   Ok, so it does have a director commentary track? I'm buying it then... I'mma order it on amazon. Along with a Bluray copy of Barry Lyndon and I'll also pre-order the "The Master" Soundtrack which just got announced  :yabbse-grin:

:Feel-like-a-sir:
Fuck this place..... I got a script to write.

Reel

very Drive inspired music video for the Kavinsky song 'Protovision'

Pwaybloe

Do you know much about the character of "Kavinsky"?  The video kind of plays into that, so I think the Drive link is just coincidental.

From Wikipedia:
"Kavinsky is a character made by Vincent Belorgey that has a striking resemblence to Vincent himself but the backstory doesn't follow anything in Belorgey's history. Kavinsky's story is that after crashing his Testarossa in 1986, Kavinsky reappeared as a zombie in 2006 to make his own electronic music."

Reel

no shit? I didn't know that..that makes me like Kavinsky even more! Well, that's what I get for assuming. Still belongs in this thread, though.