Official RADIOHEAD thread

Started by Duck Sauce, January 11, 2003, 05:54:58 PM

bonanzataz

damn. i'll be away most of august. i really want to see them live.
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

Duck Sauce

If you like Radiohead you will also like _____________________?

MrBurgerKing

Whoppers with cheese, no onions (but a large onion rings instead of french fries). Cashiers may look at you funny though.

SHAFTR

Quote from: Duck SauceIf you like Radiohead you will also like _____________________?

Badly Drawn Boy

I'm going to their August 23rd show at Alpine Valley.
"Talking shit about a pretty sunset
Blanketing opinions that i'll probably regret soon"

modage

its a him.  Damon Gough.  but enjoy yourself.  have you seen him before?
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

SHAFTR

their = radiohead

enjoy yourself

modage

Quote from: SHAFTR
Quote from: Duck SauceIf you like Radiohead you will also like _____________________?

Badly Drawn Boy

I'm going to their August 23rd show at Alpine Valley.

my mistake.  i thought you were referring to BDB as "their" and that was the show you were attending. apologies for confusion. did anyone else misread that?  theres no reason to get snippy with me sir, i was simply wishing you the best on your journey into the heart of the wilderbeast.

so, onto a totally seperate topic, have you seen Badly Drawn Boy?
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

SHAFTR

No, I haven't seen him.  I would like to someday.  I think Hour of Bewilderbeast is genius and About a Boy is one of the best soundtracks I've ever heard.  I didn't like Have you Fed the Fish that much, but it was still good.

Have you seen him?

modage

:yabbse-thumbup:  :turn-l:  :yabbse-thumbup:
lets just hug and be friends.
yeah i totally agree. i loved the first two cds as well and thought the third one was totally forgetable.  i saw him twice i think and he was really interesting.  the last time i saw him he sung the "i always thought i built my world around you, its a miracle i ever found you", part of "I Was Wrong" to my girlfriend while he was holding her hand. it was pretty funny, he will come down into the audience and make up lyrics about someone and sing to them.  he's an interesting show thats for sure.  umm, i got to talk to him for a few minutes after each show and he signed my HOB and AAB cds and invited us to a bar with him, but unfortunately at that time i was not yet 21.

Sleuth

I haven't heard the AAB soundtrack, but half of Bewilderbeast is AWESOME.  Does anyone have a live version of I Was Wrong (or is it You Were Right?) that he played on Conan?
I like to hug dogs

Dirk

At wave level, everything exists as a contradiction. Everything is existing in more than one stage/place at any given moment. Everything must move/vibrate and constantly change to exist. Everything, including buildings, mountains, oceans and thoughts.

Sleuth

I like to hug dogs

Pedro

Quote from: DirkSecond leg of the North American tour (scroll down to Sept. and Oct)
I'm defenitely making a trip to The Woodlands in October.

Sleuth

I like to hug dogs

Pedro

Quote from: tremoloslothMe too
See ya there, then.