PTA Mondo Posters

Started by RegularKarate, May 13, 2013, 05:38:56 PM

RegularKarate

Believe me when I say: "Good Luck"

http://www.indiewire.com/article/roller-girls-and-oil-rigs-mondo-releases-paul-thomas-anderson-movie-poster-series

They go on sale at random points of the week announced via twitter:

Lottery

Kellen

:shock: Fuck, I need that PDL one!

Jeremy Blackman

That poster takes Chere Mill to the next level. I don't even know what the title is now. It's a bunch of icicles.

polkablues

My house, my rules, my coffee

Lottery

A story of arson and quail hunting.

MacGuffin

Quote from: Lottery on May 13, 2013, 08:27:58 PM
A story of arson and quail hunting.

... In search of One Eyed Willie's gold.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Garam

gonna blow up the PDL jpg and print it out, it's great.

Also why does everyone on this board refer to There Will Be Blood as CMBB? Working title i'm not aware of? Confused me for years. Always see it and think 'Could May Be Blood'???

MacGuffin

Quote from: Garam on May 14, 2013, 07:48:40 AMAlso why does everyone on this board refer to There Will Be Blood as CMBB? Working title i'm not aware of? Confused me for years. Always see it and thing 'Could May Be Blood'???

http://xixax.com/index.php?topic=4138.msg309624#msg309624

http://xixax.com/index.php?topic=10940.msg284558#msg284558
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Garam

Fuck!! Me and my friend made the same gag all those years back. Should've thought harder.

Pubrick

the cmbb one is the only MUST HAVE of the bunch. maggie and boogie are actually kinda shit. the less said about hardy the better.

pdl is really cool but a blown up jpeg will give you a good enough print. that cmbb one NEEDS to be hi res.

so where exactly am i supposed to line up to get it?
under the paving stones.

Cloudy

I have a hunch that the TWBB poster will be around $100+. Just keep your twitter feed close-by, since they started with Sydney they might keep releasing them chronologically.

The TWBB poster is definitely the one.

Kellen

The Magnolia poster looks like something for a Tim Burton picture.

RegularKarate

Here's the (insanely quickly sold out) varient for Hard Eight... it has the correct title:

Don't know why they couldn't have just made them all say Sydney.
And P... while these look cool for printing out, the detail on these things is a huge part of what makes the prints worth buying.
If I don't get PDL on Friday, my friend bought a print of Hard Eight that I might buy... it's not my favorite of the bunch, but I like it.
Can't wait for the detail shots of the PDL.

AntiDumbFrogQuestion

they're all VERY cool, but the CMBB looks like the most work...damn