Admins Abusing other members

Started by Thecowgoooesmooo, December 16, 2003, 11:22:31 PM

Sleuth

I like to hug dogs

Kal

Quote from: CinephileI'd just like to say that I enjoy drinking piss.

we all knew that

Jeremy Blackman

Quote from: SlogDoes Slog enjoy drinking piss?

No.

cine

Quote from: andyk

we all knew that
Shit, when did I tell you guys?

kotte

When I was about 7 years old I was playing 'war' with my friend. We where in the woods and he shot me. He came up to me and asked if he could put his penis in my mouth.

-Can I put my penis in your mouth? Please...I promise not to pee. I won't tell your parents.

I said no. He got a bit cranky and we continued to kill each other.

Kids... :roll:

cine

Sleuth

Quote from: kotte

When I was about 7 years old I was playing 'war' with my friend. We where in the woods and he shot me. He came up to me and asked if he could put his penis in my mouth.

-Can I put my penis in your mouth? Please...I promise not to pee. I won't tell your parents.

I'm quoting it now just in case you decide to edit this later.
I like to hug dogs

kotte

The scary thing is it's true.

Behind a huge rock deep in the local woods he asked me.

godardian

Quote from: SoNowThen

We're talking about an old Ovitz comment here, which I always enjoyed...

I didn't. Except for the pathetic joke Ovitz made of himself by saying it, which was a bit of a small laugh.

Please don't associate my good name with drinking piss. In my experience, only straight guys with rude senses of humor are fixated on such things (in public, anyway).
""Money doesn't come into it. It never has. I do what I do because it's all that I am." - Morrissey

"Lacan stressed more and more in his work the power and organizing principle of the symbolic, understood as the networks, social, cultural, and linguistic, into which a child is born. These precede the birth of a child, which is why Lacan can say that language is there from before the actual moment of birth. It is there in the social structures which are at play in the family and, of course, in the ideals, goals, and histories of the parents. This world of language can hardly be grasped by the newborn and yet it will act on the whole of the child's existence."

Stay informed on protecting your freedom of speech and civil rights.

Raikus

"You and me, soldier. Push ups ALL... DAY... LONG. YOU GOT THAT!"

"Yeeeeeeeessss Sir!"
Yes, to dance beneath the diamond sky with one hand waving free, silhouetted by the sea, circled by the circus sands, with all memory and fate driven deep beneath the waves, let me forget about today until tomorrow.

cine

:lol:
I hope people know where thats from.

godardian

Quote from: Sigur Rós
Quote from: XIXAXThe gay mafia liked to drink piss, too, IIRC.

:lol:

Don't laugh my good man. You were the leader of the mafia along with Godardian.

Personal attack??!

We're talking about an old Ovitz comment here, which I always enjoyed...

SoNowThen, Sigur Ros's little gay joke towards you is no more of a personal attack on you than the "gay mafia" talk and graphic (and gross) sex acts being discussed here are a personal attack on me. In those terms, you got off wayyyyyyyyy easy.
""Money doesn't come into it. It never has. I do what I do because it's all that I am." - Morrissey

"Lacan stressed more and more in his work the power and organizing principle of the symbolic, understood as the networks, social, cultural, and linguistic, into which a child is born. These precede the birth of a child, which is why Lacan can say that language is there from before the actual moment of birth. It is there in the social structures which are at play in the family and, of course, in the ideals, goals, and histories of the parents. This world of language can hardly be grasped by the newborn and yet it will act on the whole of the child's existence."

godardian

Quote from: Cinephile:lol:
I hope people know where thats from.

Kids in the Hall: Brain Candy

:?:

cine

Pas

Most disturbing, confusing and best story ever