Ask Jeremy Blackman

Started by Jeremy Blackman, May 01, 2003, 01:36:09 PM

RegularKarate

Will there ever be any point to this thread?
What if I unlocked this thread?
Why is Atticus Jones?
Why am I still awake?
Soup or Salad?

Jeremy Blackman

MacGuffin

How are you treating life?
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

MacGuffin

How is treatment going?
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

MacGuffin

Skeleton FilmWorks

bonanzataz

do you want to joint the PEN15 club?
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

Film Student

So Jeremy,

If a beautiful woman, like the woman of your dreams (or man...) told you that you could fuck her but you had to let her take a golden shower on you and then give you a chocolate scrub first, would you do it?
"I think you have to be careful to not become a blowhard."
                                                                          --Ann Coulter

Jeremy Blackman