Breaking Bad

Started by squints, February 25, 2009, 07:23:38 PM

modage

It's crazy to hear that after 2 was so structured they basically made up 3 as they went along.  I hope they can keep it up successfully through another season (or 2).
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

IchLiebeTisch

The last two episodes of season 3 were so fantastic.
Like incredibly fantastic. and Intense. Incredibly fantastic and intense.

modage

May have just seen the Season 4 premiere. Pretty sure that happened.
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

squints

"The myth by no means finds its adequate objectification in the spoken word. The structure of the scenes and the visible imagery reveal a deeper wisdom than the poet himself is able to put into words and concepts" – Friedrich Nietzsche

Stefen

Spill the beans! But, ya know, spoiler free.

When does the new season start?
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

diggler

that is an unfair tease.

i guess the new season should be somewhat soon? surprised i haven't seen one teaser for it yet.
I'm not racist, I'm just slutty

modage

The show will be back in June. Sorry for the tease but I really can't spoil anything. :yabbse-lipsrsealed:

I will say that it picks up where last season left of and that it's good!

PrivateJoker

Stefen

Does Walt still have a shaved head? Could have sworn I saw Cranston around Albuquerque with hair.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

Fernando

if it picked up where last season left he must be bold, later maybe he has hair again, in any case I dont want to know anything about it.

mod, what about the killing, have you seen that or heard good things about it?

modage

I've seen the first episode of The Killing and it definitely has potential but I wasn't hooked instantly or anything. (I think that's why they're showing the first two episodes as the premiere.) I also saw the first 5 or 6 eps of the Danish series it's based on Forbrydelsen and can see where it would start getting really good. It was a huge deal over there.

modage

polkablues

No new footage?  What kind of shit do they think they're pulling here?
My house, my rules, my coffee

cronopio 2

fuck my Current Location.

modage

Quote from: polkablues on May 31, 2011, 02:22:58 PM
No new footage?  What kind of shit do they think they're pulling here?
Ha, thats funny. I didn't even notice. (It was so compelling!) Mad Men does the same thing, it's kind of awesome because you aren't spoiled in the slightest. Only 1 month to go.