official Mary-Kate & Ashley appreciation thread

Started by MacGuffin, August 13, 2003, 05:21:40 PM

Mary-Kate Olsen in Car Crash

Teen actress Mary-Kate Olsen was left in a serious state of shock on Wednesday when she was involved in a car crash - with her bodyguard's vehicle. Mary Kate, twin sister of fellow actress Ashley Olsen, was forced to slam on her brakes because two lanes were blocked on a freeway in Los Angeles. Her bodyguard, traveling behind her, could not react in time and hit the back of her Range Rover. Afterwards, Mary Kate sipped on a Diet Dr. Pepper to calm her nerves. No one was injured in the incident and both cars were towed away.
context, context, context.

RegularKarate

I hope that's joke news... it's sad when something like that is actually reported.

If it's not joke news... shame on you

Quote from: RegularKarateI hope that's joke news... it's sad when something like that is actually reported.

If it's not joke news... shame on you

check out the imdb news secton.  why would i joke about that?

Stefen

That would have been a perfect time for someone to take sexual advantage of her. This world is sick.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

prophet

We gonna do a little Q&A Mr. Worley, and at the risk of sounding redundant please... make your answers Genuine...

Quote from: WithnailGod I love this site :)  --> TShirtHell.com - Olsen Twins T-shirt. It's kinda dirty.

That Iraq T-shirt is something.

Alethia

for you older men - rejoice!! for they are legal now

Stefen

Like i care. I fucked the olsen twins before they were famous.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

El Duderino

i tried to, i dated the ugly olsen, Janice, trying to get them into a threesome, it was a no go....oh the Full House days.
Did I just get cock-blocked by Bob Saget?

NEON MERCURY

Quote from: cronopioMary-Kate Olsen in Car Crash
Teen actress Mary-Kate Olsen was left in a serious state of shock on Wednesday when she was involved in a car crash - with her bodyguard's vehicle.  Afterwards, Mary Kate sipped on a Diet Dr. Pepper to calm her nerves.

hahaha!!!..........this could actually be huge for DIET dr. pepper......if marketed correctly  dr. pepp could make milllions................... from this awfull tragedy that happened to poor mary-cate........they could have like big car crashes and sh*t......i m talking ronin style or french connection spliced w/   some innaritu style energy and have car crashes and the survivors   crawl out of the cars w/ skimpy outfits on and blood "sexually" smeared across their faces and bodies......then ambulances could com eon to the scene and on the stretcher would be beautiful looking glass bottles of diet dr. pepper...and then the ambulance guy says.."did someone need a doctor...? ..then the people would be drinking [none other than ] a DIET dr. pepper, while a snappy jingle plays........it could be like crash but it would be sex and car crashes............AND diet dr. pepper............

El Duderino

Mary-Kate Olsen enters treatment facility. Mary-Kate has begun treatment for what a source close to her says is an eating disorder.

Source: EW

Mary-Kate Olsen has entered a treatment facility for help with a ''health-related issue,'' her publicist tells EW.com. A source close to the actress adds that the issue in question is an eating disorder. ''She dealt with this head-on, in the way she deals with all aspects of her life,'' her publicist, Michael Pagnotta, tells EW.com. ''It's a very difficult thing that she's going through, and she has everyone's support.'' Olsen's increasingly slender appearance in recent months had sparked speculation, but she had never publicly acknowledged a problem.

Pagnotta tells EW.com that Mary-Kate still plans to join her twin sister, Ashley Olsen, at New York University this fall. After years of straight-to-video movies, she and Ashley recently starred in their second theatrical film, ''New York Minute.'' They also hosted ''Saturday Night Live,'' where Ashley referenced eating-disorder rumors in a skit where she played a paparazzo.

Pubrick

doesn't surprise me. i became concerned when i saw this photoshoot a while ago..

http://homepages.wmich.edu/~m1hjjaap/olsenshoot.jpg

mary-kate is looking like a crack fiend. in sharp contrast to ashley's full bodied goodness.
under the paving stones.

El Duderino

Quote from: Pubrickdoesn't surprise me. i became concerned when i saw this photoshoot a while ago..

http://homepages.wmich.edu/~m1hjjaap/olsenshoot.jpg

mary-kate is looking like a crack fiend. in sharp contrast to ashley's full bodied goodness.

i'd call you a pedophile, but they're 18 and really hot. i totally rather do ashley.

SHAFTR

perhaps mary kate should start eating ashley
"Talking shit about a pretty sunset
Blanketing opinions that i'll probably regret soon"