Paul should use...

Started by ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ, November 28, 2003, 10:29:48 AM

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

I think he should employ Jeremy Blackman again...

Maybe he's at that age now where a roadtrip halfway across the country to find the girl of his dreams, and PTA is the one to direct it!
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

Just Withnail

Or maybe he ages like Haley Joel Osment and shouldn't act again until he's old enough to be unrecognisable. Man that Haley freaks me out now a'days. Puberty is scary.

And this is for all of you planning a some terrible joke involing Jeremy Blackman the Xixax-poster:  :evil:

Stefen

I wonder what that little kid looks like nowadays.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

hedwig

Alethia

NEON MERCURY

SHAFTR

"Talking shit about a pretty sunset
Blanketing opinions that i'll probably regret soon"

Dobbs

The other day I was thinking about how much I would love to see John C. Reilly appear in another PTA film and then I realized that there probably are other actors I'd like to see work with him. Like Fassbender or Di Caprio for example.
This is probably a stupid thread but I'm interested in your answers anyway.

Fuzzy Dunlop

Steve Buscemi
Scoot McNairy
Michelle Williams
Juliette Binoche (he's talked about her a lot)
Benicio Del Toro (again, but in a bigger role)
Paul F. Tompkins + Patton Oswalt again (on camera, and for more than 90 seconds total)
Brie Larson
Gary Oldman

Jeremy Blackman

Billy Bob Thornton
Tom Hardy
Nicolas Cage
Clive Owen
Willem Dafoe
Keith Carradine

Naomi Watts
Brie Larson (strongly agree)
Tilda Swinton
Rachel McAdams
Catherine Keener

Naomi Watts in particular deserves the chance to give another Mulholland Drive-caliber intense performance. And I'd like to see Rachel McAdams in True Detective mode.

Lottery

Along with a bunch of the ones mentioned above:
Wakeen
Kevin J. O'Connor
Matthew Perry
Sigourney Weaver
Michael Shannon
Emily Watson
Amy Ryan
Tom Hanks

modage

Note: Thread merged 12 years (to the day!) after its last post.
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

polkablues

Zoe Kazan
Rosemarie Dewitt
Ray Wise (I feel very strongly about this one)
Daniel Kaluuya
My house, my rules, my coffee

Drenk

Ascension.

AntiDumbFrogQuestion

Sam Rockwell
Jake Gyllenhal
Riz Ahmed
Melanie Lynskey
Zoe Saldana
Karen Gillan (mostly cuz I think she's hot)