Started by Xx, October 17, 2004, 05:06:35 AM

Pubrick

Quote from: flagpolespecialyou guys sit around here picking at each others posts...why??
u spent half ur post reacting to my use of 'would think' over 'would feel', so u tell me.

i was only echoing the sentiments of many ppl in this thread, and even urself since u admit the script ain't much. u can't expect ppl to see a GOOD FILM in a bad script. i'm sure ur style will rock our socks but the script doesn't reflect that. so i'm sorry we didn't like ur script. and i'm sorry u seem to think i'm the only one saying this.
under the paving stones.

sickfins

this thread:

i don't even need to label anyone

matt35mm

That was truly beautiful.

I am enamoured with your skill at coming up with the perfect thing at the perfect time.

Or, to put it another way:  omg lol

MacGuffin

Quote from: sickfinsi don't even need to label anyone

Except the guy peeing in the road in the third panel. Who's that supposed to be?
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Jeremy Blackman

cine

It's supposed to be me.

That's not funny..  :(

Recce

To be honest, I kind of appreciate the frankness of this forum. I've posted a few scripts on here and no one hesitated to let me know I'm not that great a writer (while pointing out the strong points of the script as well). I never thought I was, but I appreciate that they didn't just go 'It's gold, man, its gold." and let me go off and try to make something that would eventually suck. If you just want people to pat you on the back, you picked the wrong forum. There are a lot of really great writers here and the bar is pretty high.
"The idea had been growing in my brain for some time: TRUE force. All the king's men
                        cannot put it back together again." (Travis Bickle, "Taxi Driver")

Gamblour.

Quote from: Pedro the Alpaca
dude, chill out...sorry people didn't like your script.  you'll write better ones in the future.

http://www.xixax.com/viewtopic.php?t=6886

Thanks Nostradamus.
WWPTAD?

Pozer

sickfins should design album covers.
sickfins should be a band name.