and much much mos

his feets in the dos
all them piggies called toes
kickin chickens and hos
pimp trickin eos

burnin aint learnin is it hothead...
think not...drink alot

cheers
my cause is the cause of a man who has never been defeated, and whose whole being is one all devouring, god given holy purpose

RegularKarate

Quote from: punchdrunk23P, i didn't mean to be offensive. But I'm dying to know if he's been here, that's all. Sometimes I let my frustration get the better of me. You're obviously "in the know" and I'm quite obviously not, so put yourself in my shoes for a sec and hopefully you'll understand why I'm burning to know. Again, I apologize.

P does know what's up (and who's down), but I don't think anyone can answer this question properly (with one possible exception, but that exception may not be the exception everyone thinks it is).

Keep you eyes, ears, and mind open and you can figure things our for yourself... impatience will ruin you like it has so many others here.

phil marlowe

mmm...the sweet mysteries of love....

sphinx

Quote from: Pand sphinx, not to be mean, but it took u about 20 pages to get with the program. as i recall, when u did, that's when mike d started hating u. but that's all water near a bridge now, of course.

i think it was 15 pages....and was clued in, at that
i don't pretend to have puzzled it myself but i think i was responsible with the knowledge to an extent

and for the mikedee days, this will be my official comment forever
'i was only doing my job motherfuckers'