Started by modage, February 01, 2007, 08:05:18 AM

Gamblour.

To be considered:

Best Actor:
Hugh Jackman - The Fountain

WWPTAD?

MacGuffin

"Oh, damn! I've got to get my 2007 Xixax Awards Ballot in by Thursday."
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

modage

we realize that everyone has not had a chance to see every film on their list for 2006, but let us remind you that it is better to vote with a partial ballot of your favorites (so far) then it is to not vote at all.  if you only saw 1 movie last year you could nominate that. no excuses!

VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE

if you visit xixax and/or are reading this, let your voice be heard!
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

Fernando

I've been wondering why you guys had to rush the awards, last year was great because it gave more ppl a chance to catch up, but anyway this thing is done so...

FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION:

PAN'S LABYRINTH

Best Film
Best Director
And all remaining Categories.

Quote from: MacGuffin on February 10, 2007, 12:02:18 AM
FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION:

Best Actress - Laura Dern; INLAND EMPIRE
Best Original Music - INLAND EMPIRE
Best Sound - INLAND EMPIRE

Quote from: Pubrick on February 10, 2007, 01:59:02 AM
i'm voting for it, and i havn't even seen it!

Yes.

MacGuffin

Hillary, don't shit a Brick. You still have time to get the vote out for the 2007 Xixax Awards.

And don't cry a Fountain of tears. Your favorite movie could still be nominated. Get that ballot in!
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

ElPandaRoyal

I just voted for the first time ever, since it was the first year that most of the interesting movies from last year already opened here in Portugal. Even though it's not that many, I really wanted to participate.

I know it's late, and many americans hated it, but here it goes:

FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION:

LADY IN THE WATER
In all categories, including:
Best Movie
Best Director
Best Actor - Paul Giamatti
Best Screenplay

THE BLACK DAHLIA
Best Movie
Best Director
Best Supporting Female Performance - Mia Kirshner
Best Cinematography

MIAMI VICE
Best Movie
Best Director
Best Editing
Best Sound

I guess there's no need to campaign for The Departed, or Babel.
Si

MacGuffin

Hey, Osama, Obama, praying for more time? Well you're in luck. The campaign train hasn't Departed. You've still got lots of time to get your ballot in for the 2007 Xixax Awards.

So get the word out about your favorite films while you're out there shaking hands and kissing the Children Of Men and women.

Skeleton FilmWorks

©brad

my two favs this year: 

for best doc and best film respectively, and penelope for leading performance.

MacGuffin

Feeling haggard because you don't think there's enough time? Well, my spacey cadet, you don't need 14 hours in space diapers in front of the computer. Filling out your ballot for the 2007 Xixax Awards only takes minutes.

So Send It In!

Skeleton FilmWorks

RegularKarate

Best Film and almost every other category there is (okay, the effects aren't that great, might want to leave that one to Poseidon or whatever you're gonna vote for).