HELP ME!!! Rack-focuses and Whip-Pans

Started by phrs14, February 28, 2005, 01:08:26 PM

phrs14

Hi, i'm brazilian and new in this forum. I searched for all net the definition of two camera effects, rack-focuses and whip-pans, and i didn't found.

My last hope is this forum that have topics about this things. Can someone help me explaining this terms? My english is very bad then speak easilly please.

Or if someone show me sites that explain Rack-focuses and Whip-Pans with pictures i'll be very greatfull!!!

If nobody can help me in this way, just answer my topic!!!

Thanks,
Pedro Ribeiro. :-D

MacGuffin

"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

phrs14

Thank for you for help me!!! :-D  :-D

Reinhold

that's really a great site. where'd you find it?
Quote from: Pas Rap on April 23, 2010, 07:29:06 AM
Obviously what you are doing right now is called (in my upcoming book of psychology at least) validation. I think it's a normal thing to do. People will reply, say anything, and then you're gonna do what you were subconsciently thinking of doing all along.

MacGuffin

Quote from: Reinhold Messnerthat's really a great site. where'd you find it?

Google.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks