Anime in KBII?

Started by oakmanc234, November 10, 2003, 03:35:17 AM

oakmanc234

Has anybody heard/think/know if there will be more anime in Kill Bill Vol 2? I really hope so. I really really hope so. Won't be suprised if there's not. But there should be a smidgen of anime there somewhere.....
'Welcome the Thunderdome, bitch'

ElPandaRoyal

I think Quentin said there will be a little anime sequence, but not as important for the movie as "The Origin of O-Ren Ishii". Can anyone back me up on this? If not, well, we just have to wait and see :)
Si

Alethia

in one of the bootleg trailers, it shows a small animated shot of pai-mai and the bride doing karate moves in front of the setting sun so......heres hoping

brockly

Here are a couple of pics from Vol. 2 anime sequence, found in the Production IG article posted at Tarantino.info.

So I guess I should include: *VOL. 2 SPOILERS*

Looks like the massacre will be shown in anime, or atleast some of it.

Duck Sauce

you cant win em all Mac

pete

Quote from: ewardin one of the bootleg trailers, it shows a small animated shot of pai-mai and the bride doing karate moves in front of the setting sun so......heres hoping

that wasn't animated, thems were just silhouttes.  that wasn't karate either, it was a derivative of hung gar fist - the old skool kungfu of choice.
"Tragedy is a close-up; comedy, a long shot."
- Buster Keaton

ElPandaRoyal

Quote from: petethat wasn't animated, thems were just silhouttes.  that wasn't karate either, it was a derivative of hung gar fist - the old skool kungfu of choice.

The kid seems to know what he's saying...  :wink:  (I just don't really know shit about martial arts)
Si

brockly

ElPandaRoyal

Si

brockly

dunno why, but i didn't see any. it may have happened when i walked out to take a slash.

pete

so you saw it?  who else is jealous of this guy?
"Tragedy is a close-up; comedy, a long shot."
- Buster Keaton

Alethia

I - and you walked out to take a slash?!?!?!

El Duderino

Did I just get cock-blocked by Bob Saget?

mpaa

i don't see how cartoons reflect on reality so violence represented by squiggles is okay by me

ElPandaRoyal

Quote from: peteso you saw it?  who else is jealous of this guy?

I'd like to eat his lungs for dinner. I'm not jealous. I hate him  :P
Si