Upcoming Releases

Started by MacGuffin, January 08, 2003, 07:13:19 PM

Redlum

\"I wanted to make a film for kids, something that would present them with a kind of elementary morality. Because nowadays nobody bothers to tell those kids, \'Hey, this is right and this is wrong\'.\"
  -  George Lucas

hedwig

great news except for that yuck Network cover. although i do look forward to hearing dumbfounded (or just, dumb) dvd shoppers exclaiming, "network 3! i didn't even know they made a network 2!"

Alethia

the tagline on that fucking network cover is one of the corniest damn things ive heard in recent days

JG

it sounds like they're trying to appeal to the urban crowd.   

Pubrick

Quote from: JimmyGator on December 01, 2005, 04:53:45 PM
no, that would be the Manderlay trailer.
under the paving stones.

hedwig

Quote from: JimmyGator on December 01, 2005, 04:53:45 PM

yeah right, the "urban crowd" is totally into old white men wearing bow ties.

modage

Title: Midnight Cowboy
Released: 21st February 2006
SRP: $29.95

Further Details:
Sony Pictures Home Entertainment has announced a new collector's edition of Midnight Cowboy which stars Dustin Hoffman and Jon Voight. This John Schlesinger directed film, will arrive as a two-disc set from the 21st February. Retail will be around $29.95. As well as a new digitally remastered transfer, the disc will include a Tribute to John Schlesinger featurette, new interviews with Jon Voight, Dustin Hoffman and more, and a lovely collector's booklet. English, French and Spanish subtitles will also be provided.

sweet.  i havent seen this in a few years, and my girlfriends never seen it so this will be a good opportunity to buy it, and give it another viewing.
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

NEON MERCURY

Quote from: modage on December 14, 2005, 11:14:37 PM
sweet.  i havent seen this in a few years, and my girlfriends never seen it so this will be a good opportunity to buy it, and give it another viewing.

i think you are the only person here that has a girlfrend.....could you give us some pointers on courting a female so we can all finally stop masterbating?....please
i psychotrist gave me some new pills that make me feel drunk..even w/o drinking...he actaully diagnose me as aschizophenic !  [no bullshit]....but the good thing is that i dotn feel nervous when beign around women...i actaully talked to one today..and my heart was normal sounding/beating...

cine

Quote from: pyramid machine on December 15, 2005, 11:31:59 PM
i think you are the only person here that has a girlfrend.....could you give us some pointers on courting a female so we can all finally stop masterbating?....please
i psychotrist gave me some new pills that make me feel drunk..even w/o drinking...he actaully diagnose me as aschizophenic !  [no bullshit]....
well this explains a lot, NEON. thank you.

hedwig

Quote from: modage on December 14, 2005, 11:14:37 PM

i psychotrist gave me some new pills that make me feel drunk..even w/o drinking...he actaully diagnose me as aschizophenic !  [no bullshit]....but the good thing is that i dotn feel nervous when beign around women...i actaully talked to one today..and my heart was normal sounding/beating...

sexual frustration, lunatic right-wing warhawk ravings.

and there you have it, folks...

SHAFTR

Quote from: Cinephile on December 15, 2005, 11:35:51 PM
i psychotrist gave me some new pills that make me feel drunk..even w/o drinking...he actaully diagnose me as aschizophenic !  [no bullshit]....

aschizophrenic?  If schizophrenic is (from Merriam Webster) a psychotic disorder characterized by loss of contact with the environment, by noticeable deterioration in the level of functioning in everyday life, and by disintegration of personality expressed as disorder of feeling, thought (as in hallucinations and delusions), and conduct.

What is aschizophrenic? 
"Talking shit about a pretty sunset
Blanketing opinions that i'll probably regret soon"

NEON MERCURY

Quote from: Cinephile on December 15, 2005, 11:35:51 PM

haha, well, i cant be the ONLY one who has a disorder...he just told me that i dotn think rationally at times and said "these should help"  and told me to take 100mg.

Quote from: Hedwig on December 15, 2005, 11:38:59 PM
sexual frustration, lunatic right-wing warhawk ravings.

and there you have it, folks...

that was pretty good... :bravo:

Quote from: SHAFTR on December 15, 2005, 11:41:24 PM
What is aschizophrenic?

i meant to say/type "a schizophrenic" 

and modage, if you got any pointers...please drop us a line my sex thread in idle chatter....i will thank you out loud for my insecurities...while the others will silently thank you..

cine

Quote from: pyramid machine on December 15, 2005, 11:48:40 PM
he just told me that i dotn think rationally at times and said "these should help"  and told me to take 100mg.

yeah, well you can let him know they arent helping. i suggest tripling your dosage.

SHAFTR

Quote from: pyramid machine on December 15, 2005, 11:48:40 PM

Quote from: SHAFTR on December 15, 2005, 11:41:24 PM
What is aschizophrenic?

i meant to say/type "a schizophrenic" 

whoops.  sorry, I didn't realize it was a typing mistake.
"Talking shit about a pretty sunset
Blanketing opinions that i'll probably regret soon"

Ravi

Neon, you've posted in the wrong "Upcoming Releases" thread.