so what if im gay?

Started by md, January 28, 2003, 05:50:41 PM

Ordet

were spinning

ono

Eh, I don't see it.  Maybe if he shaved his head and had a hobo beard, there would be more of a resemblance, but it'd still be vague.  You'd be surprised how many random guys I pass on the street who look like him, though.  He has that kind of face.

Ordet

Mostly in the eyes or I would say eyebrows. In some pictures they kinda look alike that evil funny inner laugh look.

^^
                                                             OO
                                                               ?
                                                            &&&&
were spinning

Bethie

The picture doesn't show up for me. Post it again! Post it again!
who likes movies anyway

MacGuffin

Quote from: BethieThe picture doesn't show up for me. Post it again! Post it again!

I edited it. Just scroll back up and click on the link.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Bethie

Oh! You're too nice.

Thanks  8)
who likes movies anyway

molly

Quote from: Roman CibelesMostly in the eyes or I would say eyebrows. In some pictures they kinda look alike that evil funny inner laugh look.

^^
                                                             OO
                                                               ?
                                                            &&&&

eyebrows yes, but PTA has bigger eyes

md

whenever i look at a picture of pta on set, im immediatly reminded of those classic directors, like godard and trauffaut....i think he makes a conscience effort to look respectable; shirt and sport jacket...in every sense of the word...pta is trying hard to be an auteur (which he is) and he is doing a admirable job....
"look hard at what pleases you and even harder at what doesn't" ~ carolyn forche

private witt

alright, i'm guessing most of us are guys here and we're not famous directors, yes?  we probably all wish we could never shave, right?  well, maybe not shave, but to not even trim?  pta's fly but you gotta be pretty self assured to not give a shit about your neck beard growing in on day three.  when's sony gonna sell fiona's album to some other company so it'll get released?
"If you work in marketing or advertising, kill yourself.  You contribute nothing of value to the human race, just do us all a favor and end your fucking life."  ~Bill Hicks

private witt

yeah, I'd fuck 'im.  whatever, we all would...it ain't gay unless you suck dick.
"If you work in marketing or advertising, kill yourself.  You contribute nothing of value to the human race, just do us all a favor and end your fucking life."  ~Bill Hicks

Ravi

I always thought Andy Goldsworthy looked kind of like an older PTA

adolfwolfli

This definitely is one of the most sexually charged, deeply Freudian threads on all of XIXAX.  It exposes fanboyism for what it really is: latent homosexuality.  Ever read some of Harry Knowles writings on Aint It Cool?  There's enough geeky masturbatory homo-love there to keep a shrink busy for years.  

Seriously, though.  I'm not gay, but to echo the sentiments on this board, if I were, I'd definitely want to sleep with Paul.  Talented, handsome, ambitious.  He'd most likely film our lovemaking sessions in 2:35 : 1 Panavision w/ steadicam, with Jon Brion music playing in the background and a line of coke on the bedstand.  

Ha ha ha.

Ordet

Will he ever be named sexiest man alive...he's cuter than Brad Pitt.

Ok here I go.

Who are the cutest directors?
Photos would be nice too.

It is so liberating to say a guy is cute.

I'm cute

P.S. I enjoyed having two 82 posts.
were spinning

Pozer

For the love of god, go write a script or something.