william turan

Started by sphinx, June 27, 2003, 08:45:05 PM

bonanzataz

i heard that the reason nobody knows who he is and why his films are receiving little distribution and virtually NO publicity is because travolta or somebody saw the films and thought they went completely against scientology, so all the famous moviestars got him blacklisted in hollywood. is that true?
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

AlguienEstolamiPantalones

Quote from: themodernage02Finally, a place to talk about "Legally Blonde 2"!

cant wait cant fucking wait !!! :: dresses up his chiwahwah in antisipation ::

©brad

Quote from: bonanzatazi heard that the reason nobody knows who he is and why his films are receiving little distribution and virtually NO publicity is because travolta or somebody saw the films and thought they went completely against scientology, so all the famous moviestars got him blacklisted in hollywood. is that true?

scien-what? i don't know nutin about that. sounds like bullshit to me. besides, im not too keen on taking advice on what movies to watch/not watch from mr. jonny travolta. mind u now i have yet to see battlefield earth.

AlguienEstolamiPantalones

Quote from: ©brad
Quote from: bonanzatazi heard that the reason nobody knows who he is and why his films are receiving little distribution and virtually NO publicity is because travolta or somebody saw the films and thought they went completely against scientology, so all the famous moviestars got him blacklisted in hollywood. is that true?

scien-what? i don't know nutin about that. sounds like bullshit to me. besides, im not too keen on taking advice on what movies to watch/not watch from mr. jonny travolta. mind u now i have yet to see battlefield earth.

the last time i took travoltas advice on a film i saw this

http://us.imdb.com/Title?0081572

he was reallly taken with it.

chainsmoking insomniac

"Ernest Hemingway once wrote: 'The world's a fine place, and worth fighting for.'  I agree with the second part."
    --Morgan Freeman, Se7en

"Have you ever fucking seen that...? Ever seen a mistake in nature?  Have you ever seen an animal make a mistake?"
 --Paul Schneider, All the Real Girls

Xixax

I found a page on this guy (that's where I got my last avatar), but it doesn't say anything about where to get his stuff or anything.

http://turanfan.tripod.com

I am still interested in seeing some of his work. It sounds killer.
Quote from: Pas RapportI don't need a dick in my anus to know I absolutely don't want a dick in my anus.
[/size]

©brad

good link. mike u need to see his stuff, u'll definitely dig it.

Jeremy Blackman

There's new information about his "campaign against straws" on that website. Before you laugh, just read it... it actually makes sense.